Amazon Decks (Poker Size) (3 Viewers)

This thread begs the question. Is there a current list of the actual plastic card manufacturers/printers and which brands they produce for?

Chips n Games cards are decent and a great value imo. Mine have been played for many hours and still have life. Good back colors and easy to read. They are perfectly decent imo.

All are in the mail

389BD103-E69E-4CCA-89F6-DD066A5D7FC0.png

I'm of the opinion that most of these plastic cards are perfectly fine for use in a regular, friendly card game. It really comes down to mostly personal preference with the added consideration of how well they stand up to marking if you are playing for real stakes.

That being said, I went back to check on the Royals that I have to remind myself of why I disliked them, and it's the finish. They are smooth on top and bottom and that's annoying to me for ease of handling. Looking forward to your views.

Davincis are definitely made by Modiano - I’ve had some side by side that were 100% the same stock.
What I don’t know is if that davinci is the same as your davinci, Georgia chips and games company.

So Modiano makes DaVinci yet DaVinci makes C&G (in China). Are those other "no name" decks also made in China? Amazon loves "no name" brands made in China.

Royals

Slicker than baby shit down the back of a brand new dad. Hate shuffling them. Hate touching them. Glossy plastic cards. Hold shape, but are so glossy on both sides that it makes me hate cute puppies. And I love puppies…

Nice case, but if I had to say second from garbage juice award? It’s these…

AD550E64-06DA-445C-AB5E-38F38434FA21.jpeg

Peace out Teskyer….

You tried. But that isn’t enough. Your best deck, revised and full send mode option…..

Fails to make me happy. Texture was too much, colors look like that girl who wears WAY too much makeup (because she’s knows she’s ugly) and your thick ass card STILL wants to keep a limp fold after a quick peek.

D062E695-C11E-4FED-993C-A4ED3D0C30E8.jpeg

Current standings:

1st - Chips & Games:
Nice top side texture, smoother bottom for ice hockey pitch, best colors on the face, overall best firmness/shuffle experience

2nd - Da Vinci:
Has a top & bottom texture, feels good, but presents a “used look” to the face of the artwork. It’s VERY close to first, but just not there for me right now

3rd - Xiangyue:
This is a blast out of nowhere! Shitty package, ugly box, but the cards, wow, they go harder than your mom in her freshman year of HS. Very impressed with them, and they have great color. Solid bronze medal right now…

4th - LotFancy:
Supple, good pitch, nice shuffle, peek and go doesn’t keep a bend at all despite being so thin and “soft” feeling. However, the artwork and standard size pips took hits. Nice card, I wouldn’t turn it away if it wanted to hold my hand.

The others so far are all hot trash. Burn them, point and laugh and take pictures of their dead bodies…

That’s it for today, more to follow……

For me, the bullets were very stiff - hurt the fingers after several hours of shuffling.
So we're the Fournier they replaced. I prefer a stronger card. The lighter weight cards either warp (Kem) or fracture (Copag).

@louBdub I’m not up on BDSM lingo. Is the “top” the back and the “bottom” the front? Because where I’m from the bottom’s usually in the back. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom