Best Fully Custom Chipset of 2022, Round 2: Moonlight Cash vs. Ironbound Lounge (3 Viewers)

Which Set Do you Like Best?

• Moonlight Cash

Votes: 91 77.1%
  • Ironbound Lounge

Votes: 27 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck, Joe. Still jealous you were able to make that $1 combo work. So good.

dxaF0NE.jpg

4hhzsOY.jpg

yMKpV19.jpg

3cJjneW.jpg

DZUvYAm.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks John, the $5 on the Moonlight Cash set is one of my favorites. Across the board. CPC, Paulson, BCC, ceramics, anywhere. Bar none.

But for the next 5 days, this is war

Thanks John, the $5 on the Moonlight Cash set is one of my favorites. Across the board. CPC, Paulson, BCC, ceramics, anywhere. Bar none.

But for the next 5 days, this is war

That 50c is just soooo good.

Damn, two of my favorites meeting in just the second round - with different seeding, I could totally see this as the finals matchup. Such a tough vote!

I’m genuinely curious and don’t mean any disrespect but if someone wanted to copy someone else’s CPC set would you need permission from the creator of that set? I can’t afford CPCs but curious how this process would go or if it’s even allowed.

I’m genuinely curious and don’t mean any disrespect but if someone wanted to copy someone else’s CPC set would you need permission from the creator of that set? I can’t afford CPCs but curious how this process would go or if it’s even allowed.
Yes. They own the art, you'd need to ask for permission to use it, unless you created your own.

Yes. They own the art, you'd need to ask for permission to use it, unless you created your own.
Thanks for the quick reply! If the creator allows it, would they buy the set for you and then sell it to you or is there a different process?

Thanks for the quick reply! If the creator allows it, would they buy the set for you and then sell it to you or is there a different process?
Depends. I'm doing that for someone right now.... or they could notify CPC and allow the artwork to be used.

But I'll say most situations and chippers will not share artwork. It would need to be a unique situation, in my opinion. Ive only done it this one time and refused the other times Ive been asked.

Depends. I'm doing that for someone right now.... or they could notify CPC and allow the artwork to be used.

But I'll say most situations and chippers will not share artwork. It would need to be a unique situation, in my opinion. Ive only done it this one time and refused the other times Ive been asked.
Well darn, there go my hopes of a hot-stamped Skeletor-themed tournament set...

this one is tough - both sets looks beautifully made... especially with the colors... they do really pop!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom