Vendor Sale CARDS*GROUP BUY* Poker/Jumbo Individual Decks (4 Viewers)

We are going to start taking payments for this group buy. Once all payments are sent we will place the order and expect about 45 days to delivery. We will be using Square to receive payments for those of you in the US. Please go to the link below and select the proper item. Shipping is figured in the posted price for each set. You are required to enter your PCF username before you can add the item to your cart. If check out goes well there is no need to PM me. Once items come in you will receive your tracking info via email through Square. If you ordered an uneven amount you will need to PM me for an invoice. If you also wanted Bridge Size they are there and you can add them to your cart as well.

If you are an international customer please send me a PM with your order and I will send you an invoice and payment instructions.

Link for US Customers:

https://brokenarrowcards.square.site/shop/broken-arrow-playing-cards/7
Payment sent.

We are going to start taking payments for this group buy. Once all payments are sent we will place the order and expect about 45 days to delivery. We will be using Square to receive payments for those of you in the US. Please go to the link below and select the proper item. Shipping is figured in the posted price for each set. You are required to enter your PCF username before you can add the item to your cart. If check out goes well there is no need to PM me. Once items come in you will receive your tracking info via email through Square. If you ordered an uneven amount you will need to PM me for an invoice. If you also wanted Bridge Size they are there and you can add them to your cart as well.

If you are an international customer please send me a PM with your order and I will send you an invoice and payment instructions.

Link for US Customers:

https://brokenarrowcards.square.site/shop/broken-arrow-playing-cards/7

@BruceWayne @Tony_M @BPTDirector @yoke386 @louBdub @Irish @dkersey @mcfilthy @JZPdub @4SUMERZ @triton @Pippa @Budha @JRald07 @Tonysquander @jcooper911 @RedDirtBo @MichaelBubly @mugenpowr @CdnBeerLover @Timmah @Chipnut @Rooster410 @Marhault @BigSlick4523 @PogBoom @Franzister @turboj623 @wickedwonka121 @Eggmann8 @HO HO HO @chippitydoodah @Organista1 @jamesjkim @suited67 @NotRealNameNoSir @twocannons @TheCollector25 @Taxi500 @Tronicity @NopalCoastal @kmack402 @destilador @JDPoker @Dodger @tallsbutler @Matco @EastCoastCali @LowerBama1714 @rbk @chamber2skipped @BigChief @MikesDad @Suited Connector @Matty @KingWithTheAxe @iLogik @ngmcs8203 @TheDirtMerchant @eightyWon @UncleMilty @jazzV3 @Franzister @xdan @perfectjawnz @ashetoother @maverick351 @bmacpoker @Dogburglar @Machine @MAT @Run 'Em @Eagleheights @GGHank @cheekymonkey @vbuyone @toothpic @tooth_doc @Benjaminotaur @Mandos @turtlechip @TheRealTeddyKGB @MrRossKeys @SixSpeedFury @dinosaur @Ozelaf @HebbNH @Carnth

Friendly reminder for payments!

@BruceWayne @Rooster410 @PogBoom @NopalCoastal @cheekymonkey @JZPdub @4SUMERZ @Tonysquander @CdnBeerLover @wickedwonka121 @chippitydoodah @jamesjkim @Dodger @Matty @ashetoother @Machine @Eagleheights @tooth_doc @Benjaminotaur @Mandos @turtlechip @SixSpeedFury @mcfilthy @MichaelBubly @Eggmann8 @LowerBama1714 @eightyWon @jazzV3 @BigChief @MrRossKeys @chamber2skipped @Ozelaf @JRald07 @Marhault @UncleMilty @turboj623

Paying Make It Rain GIF by Travis

Paid

Am I supposed to go to the link and add the requested decks or wait for an invoice? Don't want to accidentally double order.

Yep all good now, order placed :tup:
Double checking that your order encapsulates all of the local orders and I don't have to do an order for myself? However you want to get squared away re: payment, just let me (us) know.

Double checking that your order encapsulates all of the local orders and I don't have to do an order for myself? However you want to get squared away re: payment, just let me (us) know.
Yessir

It's showing an extra $5.60 charge for the bridge setup added onto my 5 poker setup order. Is that correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom