City of Trees Soiree 6 - Get Smashed, not Mashed. (1 Viewer)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Alright. Looking like same area of dates (now that easter has fucked off my event time.)

March 27th, 28th, 29th or April 3rd, 4th and 5th

Discuss if needed. I'll start a list on here with people who are coming. Odds are we are going to try and rent a airB&B for next year, but I'm not gonna deal with that for a few months. Either way, it'll happen.

@Josh Kifer
@natumes
@turbospl311
@Saoliver
@Sprouty
@RadicusScout

Maybe
@Pony

Last edited:
Alright. Looking like same area of dates (now that easter has fucked off my event time.)

Discuss if needed. I'll start a list on here with people who are coming. Odds are we are going to try and rent a airB&B for next year, but I'm not gonna deal with that for a few months. Either way, it'll happen.

@Josh Kifer
@natumes
@turbospl311
I see. I don’t even get tagged anymore. :mad:

YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE. RSVP THEN. IM NOT YOUR FATHER.
Jesus made my choice. Well… it was actually the Romans who killed him. I looked up what determines when Easter occurs. It’s a bunch of archaic bullshit. By the way, Easter is on 4/20 next year. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also…

1711994609118.gif

@Josh Kifer
@natumes
@turbospl311
@Saoliver
@Sprouty
How far are you from Schweitzer?

Put me down as a 'maybe' again....

What I should do, is a special edition mash. A COTS run that includes some taters with the corn (no.....I don't know what that would taste like, but sometimes mistakes are fun, too!) But the problem is aging - need at least 3 years.

What I should do, is a special edition mash. A COTS run that includes some taters with the corn (no.....I don't know what that would taste like, but sometimes mistakes are fun, too!) But the problem is aging - need at least 3 years.
So start now. Special edition for COTS X.

I heard your whiskey was great. I’m jealous I couldn’t be there.

I would like this to be a definitely in, not a maybe!

@Saoliver let's sponsor a barrel for CoTS X. We get it to @Pony now and have a bottling party the week before the meetup. I'm down to do 2 barrels for some "single barrel picks" as well as a batch run. :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom