Contest - Greatest Baker in US Voting. Rainbow Giveaway (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried. I really tried. Couldn't get past all the "gonna follow you around FB like that crazy ex GF that took a year to get rid of" stuff.

baker.JPG

But no worries, I'm watching this post. Waiting to see if Kifer is gonna post a vid of him licking and opening wide and taking in that big, dark dark chocolate........

.....cheesecake(?)

I haven’t seen any weird facebook activity, and I’ve only received 2 emails from the baking overlords.

No crazy ex stalkertivity

Still in 5th

If this group can figure out how to design, produce and actually receive BTP, and TP chips, we can get a baker to #1. There are are nowhere near the speed bumps.

IMG_5420.png

So…… @toothpic has 1 entry, @BigJackJones has 2, and @FordPickup92 has 50 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But for reals, go with Kifer and just do free votes. If you want to donate you can donate directly to childhood cancer research and support. Donating cash through this will see 51% pulled first for running the program, fees, and prizes.

I totally forgot it's a once a day vote, but I'm doing my part now.

1701623843847.png

Voted, do not include me in any sample draws, excited to receive the other one.

I am starving now and will be picking up a cheesecake on the way home.

Edit: damnit.
20231203_122456.jpg

Last edited:
https://greatestbaker.com/2023/dietrich-morgan

Everyone, if you could log in and vote for Dietrich Morgan, I'd appreciate it. He is a new coworker of mine who also happens to make homemade cheesecakes. And it's the best damn cheesecake I've ever had. He's attempting to win a contest and asked a few of his customers to click the link. I decided to use the power of PCF to assist this.

If you can click and vote for him, I'd appreciate it.

https://greatestbaker.com/2023/dietrich-morgan

Every screen shot of a free vote will be a entry for a free rainbow sample set. I'll cover shipping. You can vote once a day. BRIBE CONTESTS. View attachment 1233254
100 votes.

Screenshot_20231203_113122_Chrome.jpg

Doing my daily thang. Damnit, have to wait 2 more hours to vote again lol

1701705710412.png

The year is 2023. In this far off future, man is equipped with all the knowledge in the physical world, in their pockets. What before took months, years, decades, could now be done in the span of literal seconds. Communications, knowledge, finance, the power of the world at your fingertips!

For those neanderthals in the 1990 and before, they can only dream of what might be accomplished. What ever would man do with such power......

Band together to vote for a stranger on his baking ability so that they can later vote on his baking ability again, hopefully resulting in one day adding him to a print magazine for having more strangers who voted for his baking ability than other people who had strangers promote their baking ability.

DE9B40A1-FFA3-4935-AFCE-068809B66FAE.png

Oh dude. You're a genius.

Alright. Every vote will be an entry into a free sample set. Just screen shot the vote screen each day. Please don't pay money and do the free vote option. I'll do a Rainbow Sample set for This round. If he moves on, next prize will be juicer!View attachment 1233253
I did vote a few times. Missed this post. These are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom