CPC CSQ Chips - SKY (2 Viewers)

UniLover

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
My very first set of poker chips was a fully custom CPC CSQ set with denominations, traditional Vegas colors, round inlays, and same spot patterns. Love them a lot as the inlays are photos I took from an omakase collaboration between a friend who's a James Beard nominated American sushi chef and a Michelin star Japanese sushi chef.

Yang Sushi Chips.jpg

For my second set of CPC CSQ, I went the total opposite with non-denomination, crazy colors, all shaped inlays, and different spot patterns. Thanks to @mattross1313 for helping me design and putting up with the edits and thanks to @David Spragg for squeezing me into the latest CSQ run. My wife's family's from Maui and I grew up in Taiwan. We love the ocean and its creatures. S-K-Y are my two kids' first name initials + our last name initial. Both sets have great personal meaning to me and I will enjoy them for many many years.

Yang SKY Honu.JPEG

Yang SKY Tuna.JPEG

Yang SKY Ray.JPEG

Yang SKY Tako.JPEG

Yang SKY Whale.JPEG

2D3D45AB-3393-4DEC-919E-A34158E2F204.jpeg

21D2E4E8-FC6F-4A42-99A7-34A083837989.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are some smokin' hot designs! Would love to see some stacked pics showing the edges.

So how do you use the non-denoms?

Those are some smokin' hot designs! Would love to see some stacked pics showing the edges.

So how do you use the non-denoms?
My game is cash usually 50c/$1, $100 minimum buy-in without cap. Probably around $3k on the table for the night.

Spot progression; plan to use the orange two-spot turtle as fracs, pink three-spot tuna as $1s, blurple six-spot manta ray as $5s, and black eight-spot octopus as $25.

The quarter-pie whale was unplanned add-on, I would either sub it for $25 or use it as $100 but I think there may be dirty stack issue between the black eight-spot and the quarter pie.

Last edited:
Not a fan of non-denoms, but they're beautiful chips. Like the inlay shape matching the spot pattern.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom