CPC General discussion thread (3 Viewers)

I'll have some light blues coming today....
From what I’ve heard, that’s the only thing you’ll have coming today.
1707279252779.gif

The light blue is freaking fantastic right now..... View attachment 1269013
Serious question. Do they seem weighed to you? Looking at @aaron2786 's photos I didn't see many brass flakes.

I will take photos later, but even the DG peacock on my Jockey order seems deeper and richer compared to my Ironbound Lounge $1's made two years ago

DG peacock on my Jockey order seems deeper and richer compared to my Ironbound Lounge $1's made two years ago
Peacock is the one color that first made me notice the difference between molds. And it was most notable with DSQ appearing slightly different with peacock.

Peacock is the one color that first made me notice the difference between molds. And it was most notable with DSQ appearing slightly different with peacock.
I'm just not so sure about this seeing light blue looking so much more vibrant on both CSQ and what I assume is Jockey mold.

Serious question. Do they seem weighed to you? Looking at @aaron2786 's photos I didn't see many brass flakes.

I will take photos later, but even the DG peacock on my Jockey order seems deeper and richer compared to my Ironbound Lounge $1's made two years ago
There are plenty of flakes

View attachment 1269087

club cleopatra hhr

turks chip was made around 2010/2011

trinidad chip made 2021
Quite the difference. Is the difference partially from use? My chips I received a couple of weeks ago are loaded with brass flakes compared to my ones made in 2009. I don't have any good pics at the moment but it's extremely obvious in the Black.

I like to think they're all about to go out at once, but that's wishful thinking from the man in the very back of the queue.
Likewise, pretty sure I'm very near the back of the queue! Eagerly waiting for 'the' email update. I hope it arrive soon - I keep spending money on other things to keep me occupied!

If CPC can get their light blue CANARY to look light blue, brighter and not gray dingy on the rolling egde, then I'd remake every light blue canary chip I've ever bought.

Fixed the above. ;)

In full "wishful-thinking-mode" I'd like to see CPC:

- bright yellow (unweighted)
- bright red (unweighted)
- bright aqua (unweighted)
- tan
- almond
- bright sky blue (unweighted)
- light pink
- plum
- coffee
- a DG yellow without a slightly green hue.

...I know. The chances of new colors are pretty much zero. Can't fault me for dreaming though.

Last time mine arrived without a confirmation email, hoping for the same this time around!

That's why after I check my e-mail I check USPS informed delivery to see if any packages are being sent to my address. For those with larger orders, if you sign up for a (free) UPS account you can also check for packages being mailed to your address.

That's why after I check my e-mail I check USPS informed delivery to see if any packages are being sent to my address. For those with larger orders, if you sign up for a (free) UPS account you can also check for packages being mailed to your address.
Immediately doing this!

EDIT: No informed delivery for International :(

Last edited:
Immediately doing this!

EDIT: No informed delivery for International :(

Ohhh, yeah I didn't even think about that :X

I suppose you'll get a happy surprise one day! I've only had a package stolen once in 3 years but I can't stand the thought of that happening for CPCs so I'm checking daily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom