"Current" Chipset Collection (1 Viewer)

Two more set purchases this week.
PXL_20240306_224322592.jpg
PXL_20240306_224316880.jpg
PXL_20240303_204224238.jpg
PXL_20240303_204219929.jpg

yep........at least it is interesting.

With 100+ $20's, they will never hit the felt.
I love having a $50 as a top chip in a set with $20s. I doubt I'll ever host games where a bunch of $25s and $100s are needed.

One set I have currently only goes up to $5, and it's a fairly rare mold, so difficult to find other chips that go well with the set. I have 35 of a chip that I am going to make into $20s and another 30 of a chip that I will make $50s in case I ever get all the $20s on the table. Or just to throw one out for fun.

Bill, those pink $50s are hot! I would absolutely get one on the table if there were ever an opportunity.

I love having a $50 as a top chip in a set with $20s. I doubt I'll ever host games where a bunch of $25s and $100s are needed.

One set I have currently only goes up to $5, and it's a fairly rare mold, so difficult to find other chips that go well with the set. I have 35 of a chip that I am going to make into $20s and another 30 of a chip that I will make $50s in case I ever get all the $20s on the table. Or just to throw one out for fun.

Bill, those pink $50s are hot! I would absolutely get one on the table if there were ever an opportunity.

I love the twenties. We had two barrels of them in play, which is more than normal. If there had been another rebuy they were going to hit the felt!

Famous last words.

It is the only excuse this addict can think of in the moment. I have bought three playable sets in the last month. Two can be stretched to two tables. I only host one table games.

I'm so confused.

Welcome to my world

Last month I bought the Bahamias and the Foxwoods. Both were impulse buys. A friend once told me. If you see some chips that you like. If you can "mostly" afford them. Buy them now, worry about the money later.

Then yesterday I bought the Jumer hot stamps from Bryan

I will probably put the Bahamias back on the market.

Addicts will be addicts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom