Sale Desktop Shuffle Station - Mini Poker Table while on your desk (1 Viewer)

@Anthony Martino! Fullsize tables for $55!

comedy.gif

What about height? I’m thinking about putting these in some old chip trays to raise them up so that the chips are visible, but I might need it to be wider like 13”?

Is something like this possible? Also what would the price be? I would need 8 and preferably different colors to make the seat assignments easier :)

What about height? I’m thinking about putting these in some old chip trays to raise them up so that the chips are visible, but I might need it to be wider like 13”?

Is something like this possible? Also what would the price be? I would need 8 and preferably different colors to make the seat assignments easier :)
A little over a 1-1.5"...Unfortunately no plans to custom make them to a larger size at this point but certainly can keep it open as an idea in the future!

Everyone who has paid til now - your packages are all in the mail! If anyone wants their tracking number (USPS) feel free to DM me :).

Thanks all for supporting!!

Remaining Quantities:

Blue - 10
Green - 13
Red - 3

I'll also be at WSOP in Vegas at the end of June if anyone wants to meet out there too!

Got mine today! Awesome!! Thanks Charbel
The only thing that would make this more legit…mini cup holders for shots. Lol
View attachment 1328764
I have a buddy who runs a few cell phone stores and he told me we need to get a USB slot in there with a battery to charge phones! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

First time seeing this thread. These are absolutely dope! I am absolutely going to be reaching out soon about getting a few of these. I am thinking I could use this + a reasonably priced barrel of chips as a fun physical tournament prize to go along with the cash prize!

First time seeing this thread. These are absolutely dope! I am absolutely going to be reaching out soon about getting a few of these. I am thinking I could use this + a reasonably priced barrel of chips as a fun physical tournament prize to go along with the cash prize!
Absolutely!

My inventory is getting low, ~10 of Blue/Green...and just a couple Reds left..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom