Free on YouTube Pokergo PLO series, new PLO final table every day for the next week (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Today is the final table of event 1. I think there are 9 events, all 4 card PLO high, some are bounties or progressive bounties.

After watching a few of these, it almost feels like a whole different culture. The PLO players definitely trend younger, but they seem different from the younger NLHE players. The PLO players feel like a bunch of hipsters? They’re definitely cooler, like they don’t seem to give a lot of effs. But maybe they seem douchier too? I dunno, probably I’m just old.
Anyway, here’s today:

Hey, today we’ve got some older guys - Josh Areah and Ben Lamb are on the final table

After watching a few of these, it almost feels like a whole different culture. The PLO players definitely trend younger, but they seem different from the younger NLHE players. The PLO players feel like a bunch of hipsters? They’re definitely cooler, like they don’t seem to give a lot of effs. But maybe they seem douchier too? I dunno, probably I’m just old.
Anyway, here’s today:
I like them miles better than the usual Triton NLHE table! Fun to watch.

Jesus. Dnegs is apparently sun running today’s $15k progressive bought. Just posted his chip stack, only 6 levels in:
IMG_9823.jpeg

Seidel is on there today. That guy flies under the radar. He’s been mixing it up with the best of the best for almost 40 years. Still 9th on the all time money list in an age where high rollers have become so bloated, the old guys don’t have a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom