Fugly Poker Table Thread (14 Viewers)

Poker table $200​

• Condition
    Used - Good
Poker table not a cheep card table. Solid heavy. Will seat up to 9.

View attachment 1325807View attachment 1325808

Creative base. You can roll it anywhere like str8 to the dump.
Is there a reason no one cleans them off or vacuums them before taking pictures? It's unreal how many I've seen that say in good condition that have clearly been licked and dipped into fun-dip at some point in time...

True but if they are dumb enough to build this crap, they are not going to be smart enough to understand advertising.

True but if they are dumb enough to build this crap, they are not going to be smart enough to understand advertising.
Toucheeee...

someone vision GIF

This guy just posted in a Facebook group, recruiting for his league.
I can’t imagine what goes through people’s minds - that circle on octagon is just a strange choice. What could possibly be underneath that’s worse? And check out the playing surface on the oval table in the background.

IMG_0217.png

I can’t imagine what goes through people’s minds - that circle on octagon is just a strange choice. What could possibly be underneath that’s worse? And check out the playing surface on the oval table in the background.

View attachment 1326606

Lazy Susan so you don't have to pass the dealer button, but you either have to pick up all of your chips or pass them on to your left.

Well, you're not supposed to make them from suitjackets picked up at the thrift store.
Hahaha I LOL’D. I was thinking it was a high durability couch material. The suit jackets from the thrift store could not have been better

Last edited:

Poker/game table​

$900 · In stock
Listed in Apex, NC @Billy Baroo

Straight out of my shop. Custom/one of a kind, 8-sided, poker/game table with full 4 foot playing surface covered in pro felt. Finished with padded edges covered in Persian silk and trimmed with maple corners. Solid maple legs and 3 inch drink shelf. Base: 32" x 32" Height: 30" inches off of the floor. Weight: just under 96 lbs. Colors: top felt is darker red. padding silk is shifting shades of lighter reds. trim and table base are painted linen white. Included accessories: Persian silk matching dust cover and caddy with cards and poker chips. Please feel free to make me an offer.

View attachment 1323993
View attachment 1323996

Save me a corner seat, I hate legroom

View attachment 1326606
Love the cat. "Da fuq?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom