Have Chinese cards mold replica sets gone too far? (2 Viewers)

Coincidence? No. But I doubt that Caesars would have ever noticed or cared about the similarity had they not been informed by a white knight do-gooder with an agenda.

It wasn't my call, but if I had been the person- in-charge at Caesars, I would not have swapped sets. And I think it's ridiculous that they were spooked by a 'internet reporter' into thinking that their set was suddenly "compromised". It was not.
The NAGB boat chips are remarkably similar to the old secondary WSOP chips. Thats actually why I’d love a set.

And a poker media individual from this site did indeed tell Caesar’s because he was afraid a friend would lose his job if the chips were introduced into a WSOP event with a relabel. It’s exactly what happened. He told me he was doing it before he contacted a friend at Caesar’s.

The NAGB boat chips are remarkably similar to the old secondary WSOP chips. Thats actually why I’d love a set.

And a poker media individual from this site did indeed tell Caesar’s because he was afraid a friend would lose his job if the chips were introduced into a WSOP event with a relabel. It’s exactly what happened. He told me he was doing it before he contacted a friend at Caesar’s.
And now... after all of these years! It is officially time ti see who is the man behind the mask!!!
Screenshot_20240502_090218_Samsung Internet.jpg

I freaking knew it!!! @BonScot himself!!!!

Explain yourself Tony!!! Why did you do it man???

And now... after all of these years! It is officially time ti see who is the man behind the mask!!!
View attachment 1322048
I freaking knew it!!! @BonScot himself!!!!

Explain yourself Tony!!! Why did you do it man???
For the record it was Hillary on that meme but I thought I would get in trouble for that one... sorry Tony, easy target... stop posting selfies and making it soo easy! Haha

For the record it was Hillary on that meme but I thought I would get in trouble for that one... sorry Tony, easy target... stop posting selfies and making it soo easy! Haha
Well, he DID design the very first Tina chips that swept through PCF. The Scrub Donkeys. So he really is the one that's responsible!

Well, he DID design the very first Tina chips that swept through PCF. The Scrub Donkeys. So he really is the one that's responsible!
Only the amazing artwork brother... and I am 100% convinced that if Leonardo DaVinci was alive and well today... that he would be the first one to sign up for an art class taught by our very own @BonScot ... I'm not even sure the subject matter of the class would even matter once he took a single gander at these fine "works of art"
20200813_192512.jpg

Just try me.... lay $5k on the table next to this set and watch me walk away with my chips! I'm not even 100% sure I would choose the original Mona Lisa (in 2023 estimated worth of 1 Billion) over my Donkeys...

Those that missed out or choose not to participate in that group buy should trully have their heads examined!! Tigers who? Harrahs where?? Lakeshore huh???

Don't even think about trying to talk me out of amazing piece of chipping history! I am very well aware what I have brother! Nice try... but I'll pass

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you damn pesky kids… :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In a million years, aliens will come down to what's left of this planet, discover the Scrub Donkey chips, and wonder what type of religious or governmental significance of this strange grey four-legged beast was to us.

Is that last one what DaVinci came up with after attending your art class Tony? I mean it's alright... but my Donk chips are better!

DaVinci said "like this boss?"
View attachment 1322421
Tony: "no you bloody idiot... how many times do I have to tell you! Like this!"
View attachment 1322423
Lol
I told him that if he keeps getting it wrong I’m going to smack him one. He kept recoiling whenever I made a sudden move because he thought I was going to slap him. Leonardo Da Flinchy is what I called him…

Only the amazing artwork brother... and I am 100% convinced that if Leonardo DaVinci was alive and well today... that he would be the first one to sign up for an art class taught by our very own @BonScot ... I'm not even sure the subject matter of the class would even matter once he took a single gander at these fine "works of art"
View attachment 1322172
Just try me.... lay $5k on the table next to this set and watch me walk away with my chips! I'm not even 100% sure I would choose the original Mona Lisa (in 2023 estimated worth of 1 Billion) over my Donkeys...

Those that missed out or choose not to participate in that group buy should trully have their heads examined!! Tigers who? Harrahs where?? Lakeshore huh???

Don't even think about trying to talk me out of amazing piece of chipping history! I am very well aware what I have brother! Nice try... but I'll pass
Dammit.

Group Buy #2?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom