House Mold Official Pr0n Showcase Thread (1 Viewer)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Caeser Palace, Ballys, Dunes, Tropicana and Aladdin House Mold Mix Set!

FS62set.jpg

FMhDkJI.jpg

A5gjxPR.jpeg

57xBS3T.jpeg

USLEbTW.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my favorite set I’ve ever owned, mostly because bigger is better! I love shuffling those big $5s more than I can say. It's possible this is the last big bet cash set I'll ever buy or build. It’s perfect as is for my .25/.50 game, but if I ever host $1/1 or $1/2, I’d want more $5s and $100s. The Harvey’s roulette chips aren't the best fit for this set, but the price was right, so what the heck; maybe someday I'll need nickels / antes?

IMG_8779.jpeg

IMG_8780.jpeg

Thank you @doublebooyah85 for having the courage to do what others only muttered about in the dark corners of PCF by loudly and proudly starting this thread!

Beautiful sets, all of you!

I am feeling the pull. I have samples of house molds en route. That's how it starts. (either that or an impulse buy of 2 racks that you now have to use as a base for a new set).

Waiting in the queue to relabel the Golden Nuggets as quarters, as well as for a rack of Tropicana $25 to appear in the classifieds!

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpeg
    IMG_3381.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3380.jpeg
    IMG_3380.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3382.jpeg
    IMG_3382.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 108
Please don't shun me for asking this basic question, but are most house mold chips made of clay? Less clay than a regular Paulson?

For instance, the newer Mirage $1 chip. I love it, but it almost feels a little bit plastic. Am I crazy?

Screenshot_20231221-203634.png

Please don't shun me for asking this basic question, but are most house mold chips made of clay? Less clay than a regular Paulson?

For instance, the newer Mirage $1 chip. I love it, but it almost feels a little bit plastic. Am I crazy?

View attachment 1243816
No, just that particular chip is probably lighter. It’s unleaded and blue. Sometimes certain colors r lighter? And that may be what you’re “feeling”.

No, just that particular chip is probably lighter. It’s unleaded and blue. Sometimes certain colors r lighter? And that may be what you’re “feeling”.
Thank you, I thought you were kidding about different color weights, but I guess that makes sense. Is there a resource where I could find which ones might be leaded?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom