How do you call your Home Game? (2 Viewers)

CincinattiKiddo

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if everybody has a name for their Home Game. Since I didn't find a thread about this.

What is your Home Game called? And why did you ( if you are the host ) call it that name?

I really liked the movie CincinattiKid, So I call my home game CincinattiKid, some of my friends like to call it Full House Fiësta since I as the host got some pretty lucky full houses over the past months that cost them a lot of chips.

My wife came up with the name. No one was real keen on it at first, but after she passed we decided to use it in tribute.
20210626_175131.jpg

I named mine after the road which I live on, which happens to also be a name associated with game rules:

IMG_2218.jpeg
191FE200-A4AF-4766-A64F-7B0D1C208F7A.jpeg
IMG_1171.jpeg

The subtitle (Book Club) is a bit of an inside joke as well. I collect editions of Hoyle’s Rules of the Game; and “book” has an additional gambling connotation… though I don’t run a book. No credit here!

Named it after my home-brewery. Which is named after my apartment complex in college.

Helped that I had already built up the homebrew stuff with a logo, and what-not.

We've historically called my game simple "Thursday Night" because 95% of the time we play on Thursday Nights.
2 (1).gif

(gif courtesy of @Colquhoun)

Since I've joined PCF most forum players call it "Teddy KGB's Game"
oreo-eat.gif

I'm not sure but I don't think anyone's ever called it by real name...

Link to thread is below.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...mes-themes-list-them-here.115507/post-2376049

My room is called the animal house. My wife came up with it because we are drunk, loud and at times disorderly. Over the years we’re have become less disorderly but the rest remains true. The name was a perfect fit.
View attachment 1303868View attachment 1303869
Maybe my favorite chip set of all time…. Smile every time I see these pics. (#jealousy) lol

I finally decided naming my room “The Coolidge Club”. Kinda generic but not too cheesy IMO.

It’s a road that runs through a handful of cities in SE Michigan. There are a couple of places named after Oak trees so I picked an Oak tree for the logo. Figured the tree background might look good on some chips one day.
IMG_0925.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom