How do you play against bad players? (2 Viewers)

Play loose and aggressive but fold to agression a lot. Fold mini-raise, any raise river except nuts/near nuts. They won't notice you fold to their raise that much.But they can notice if you are too nit.
Bluff small pots no one care, but be wary to bluff flop turn when money is big.
Most important part: Make the game fun by not ranting when bad players win money. Applaud them, have fun with them because what will make you win in the end is more the fact you can keep the bad players coming than the way you play.
Yeah and shove a load of draws, you'll give up a bit of value (or not if called multiway) but it'll be good for not looking like you always have it when you get to proudly (and quickly!) table '8 high' every now and again.

Play good poker, but control the size of the pot instead of jamming all the time. That way when they get lucky you survive instead of spectate later on when the odds catch up to them. They can’t get lucky every time, the odds prove out sooner or later. You want to still be playing when they do.

Dude…

Preach.

I lost with pocket rockets 7 times in a row, and 5 of them were preflop shoves. It’s a known record now lol.

I shoved with QQ once and a player I had covered called me with 7/2o…. HE FUCKING WON WITH A TWO HIGH FLUSH.

My group will call or bet just about anything, sometimes it’s insane.

But, it’s a blast, as long as you win the big boy games, the little boy games can be dumb and wild.

Tighten up a lot and play as many hands as possible, so that Math can vindicate you.
If aggression hasn't worked till the Turn, back off. Poker is a game of audacity and cowardice; not bravery.
Edit: in super-fast online games (a fold takes you to a different table), at 2/5 cents, I need at least 600 hands to break even. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom