InviteTracker

Resource InviteTracker (1 Viewer)

I've found that you MUST have an email address in there, even if you want it to send a text. For my players that don't use an email address, I just put mine in there

I do have my email address in the email cell. Hoping Al can figure it out. :)

I seem to get this error where when I use the shortcut app to send out the invite messages it just says finished sending straight away without sending to anyone. I've tried changing lists and redoing the whole thing but not sure what the issue is and how to fix it.

Attachments

• 437798182_2347526905443022_5180451229083419897_n.jpg
    437798182_2347526905443022_5180451229083419897_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12
This looks like it could be an unusual character in a name or phone number. If it’s reproducible you can pm me your web url and I can take a deeper look.

Found out today that my texts for invites haven't been sending. Twilio caps your messages at 1600 characters, but you need to remember that it expands the links and such. Pulled my invite message out and saw it was 1700 characters, and updated it accordingly now. BOOM !!! text messages are being sent again.

I always wondered why some people weren't responding to my invites when they asked for texts only ..

Now I know

Hey there I seem to be getting another error with shortcuts now where it just says 'The request timed out'. Have tried reloading the app, changing to data and wifi works fine. It says that 'Get contents of URL ?smslist' was what was timed out. regards CB
438238325_2590021944509087_790681835178235541_n.jpg

Its working now dw about it. Not sure what was causing the issue though

It feels like there was some sort of connectivity issue between your phone and the Google docs.

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you just pasted that URL into safari at that moment. You can try it now so you can see what to expect.

Glad to hear it’s working again.

Its working now dw about it. Not sure what was causing the issue though
I have this same issue from time to time. Usually of I switch message templates, like from “Invite” to “Reminder.” Some work, some don’t. Not sure why, but it works enough I’m grateful for it!

If you guys ever get it to the point where it’s reproducible I’m happy to troubleshoot. I have never encountered this issue. But I know there are nuances in the way each one of us uses this tool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom