Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (15 Viewers)

It's taken a while, but I finally got a chance to get a couple pics of my topper. Thanks @rjdev7 for providing an outstanding product.

note: the full table pic looks a bit warped. It's not, that's just because of the wide-angle lense

Attachments

• 20240430_015118.jpg
    20240430_015118.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20240430_015136.jpg
    20240430_015136.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 98
Good morning everyone! When I host games, it's on my boat named Stillwater (Ketchikan, AK is its "hailing port.") The background of this design is a copy of the some of plans for the boat. I have a couple of versions, one with more/larger text and one with less/smaller. I'm also including a close up of the background so you can see the detail.

Opinions welcome!

Table Topper 1 sm.png

Table Topper 4 sm.png

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 8.27.46 AM.png

Is it possible to make a blackjack one? Still keeping the oval shape to fit inside a poker table but have a blackjack layout with side bets?

1. Thickness: The thickness of these toppers is 2mm.
    If you're using these directly on a dining table, it is advised to get some closed cell foam or other method of padding (read through the thread for examples of what folks have used successfully) to put under the toppers.
    Possible Solution: "Blank" toppers (empty / no print) can be purchased as the same size as your topper for 30% discount. This would allow you to use it as padding underneath your topper if you feel 2mm is not thick enough. You could also buy two printed toppers and put one under the other.
I looked through many pages of the thread but couldn't find a reference to the padding recs you mentioned here. Can you post about that as opposed to just getting a blank topper? Thanks!

I looked through many pages of the thread but couldn't find a reference to the padding recs you mentioned here. Can you post about that as opposed to just getting a blank topper? Thanks!
Not sure what you’re asking. You can either get two toppers and put one under the other for additional padding, or you could get a second blank topper (unprinted, black) which would be 30% less.

Not sure what you’re asking. You can either get two toppers and put one under the other for additional padding, or you could get a second blank topper (unprinted, black) which would be 30% less.
Sorry for not being clear. I was looking for more info on this statement by you - " it is advised to get some closed cell foam or other method of padding (read through the thread for examples of what folks have used successfully) to put under the toppers." I liked this idea in the quoted part as an option, and was looking in the thread for examples of that padding.

BTW: I am loving that you are doing these toppers and plan to order several from you. Thx for that!

EDIT: I looked on Amazon and found something. https://a.co/d/3YbRJkw

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom