Cancelled Nevada Club/Lodge set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I snap bought this set because I already own a similar set and treasure it. I also know how difficult it is to find these chips in this condition and quantity (particularly the $5s).

That being said, I’m having trouble justifying keeping a set as large as my new “combined” set would be. So I’ve decided to let someone else enjoy this piece of Nevada history.

My ideal trade would allow me to keep 60 $5s, one of the 1/8 pie $20s, and maybe some of the $100s. But I’m willing to be flexible on that. I’m interested in obtaining a leaded cash set that’s not bike tires, primarily.

I know several of you have inquired about me splitting off racks, and at this point I’d like to keep the set together if possible. If someone is interested in purchasing the complete set, let me know, but at least initially I’d prefer a trade.

Thanks for looking!

Photos from @woog30’s sales ad.

IMG_5966.jpeg

IMG_5967.jpeg

IMG_5968.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have anything specific in mind that you're looking to get? Or is it one of those situations where you don't really know what exactly you want until you see it?

I snap bought this set because I already own a similar set and treasure it. I also know how difficult it is to find these chips in this condition and quantity (particularly the $5s).

That being said, I’m having trouble justifying keeping a set as large as my new “combined” set would be. So I’ve decided to let someone else enjoy this piece of Nevada history.

My ideal trade would allow me to keep 60 $5s, one of the 1/8 pie $20s, and maybe some of the $100s. But I’m willing to be flexible on that. I’m interested in obtaining a leaded set that’s not bike tires, primarily.

I know several of you have inquired about me splitting off racks, and at this point I’d like to keep the set together if possible. If someone is interested in purchasing the complete set, let me know, but at least initially I’d prefer a trade.

Thanks for looking!

Photos from @woog30’s sales ad.

View attachment 1327383
View attachment 1327384
View attachment 1327385

I have a couple of grandkids I could trade.

PXL_20240511_212602650.jpg

Do you have anything specific in mind that you're looking to get? Or is it one of those situations where you don't really know what exactly you want until you see it?
Not looking for NAGB sets. Would like something leaded, preferably, but I’m open to other possibilities.

I could trade a small TRK set with orange fives for a large TRK set with red flags lol

Otherwise, I don't have anything cool. The foxwoods, which are a fraction of the value of that trk set.

I know, I could trade poker lessons for the set? That should get me at least a $1 chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom