New Paulson Chip Rack Supplier (2 Viewers)

So is there any difference between the way these and the chipCo racks Paulson chips? Apache appears to be out

Okay thanks, it says they are still in production but I sent them a message to see if they are back in stock it or not. If anyone has a backup lead let me know please thanks! Also would not mind just ordering some actual official Paulson racks
Yeah, sorry -- my fault. I bought out the rest of their inventory last week (The Unique enterprises one, I mean.)

Haha damn okay well I literally just sent them a message but thanks
They usually restock in a couple weeks; though. I’ve bought 600 racks from them so far. They’re pretty quick, and they are perfect for Paulson. My only issue with Chipco racks is that you can’t stack them with Paulson or Unique racks. They don’t fit.

OK I just heard back from both BR and Unique

BR is under $29 + $14 shipping
Unique is $35 + 21 shipping

Any reason to pay an extra $13 to get the ones from Unique?

OK I just heard back from both BR and Unique

BR is under $29 + $14 shipping
Unique is $35 + 21 shipping

Any reason to pay an extra $13 to get the ones from Unique?

Unique racks are identical to Paulson racks. They are the exact same material and dimensions. They actually use the same exact mold, but the Paulson brand stamp is replaced with a Unique Ent stamp.

Chipco racks are not Paulson racks. They are a different product entirely.

If you are hardcore about using "Paulson racks" or "Paulson type" racks, but cannot find them, then Unique racks are the next best option.

Thanks. Anywhere I can actually get new Paulson racks right now?

Not likely... Paulson doesn't sell to the home market. Your best bet is a "want" ad in the Classifieds.

Or just buy the Unique Ent racks. Check out the reviews/comments in this thread... people love them.

Just ordered unique #4200 racks, and wow Kathy is amazing!
I thought I'd share my experience here:

I emailed her YESTERDAY to place my order. I tried to call to give her my credit card info, but their phone lines were closed and she said to call her in the morning.

Anyway, before I called her this morning, the package (40 racks) arrived at my door! This is less than 24 hours after I placed the order, and BEFORE I even submitted payment!
Needless to say, I called her right away and gave her my CC info.

Absolutely incredible customer service, and the fastest shipping of any package I've ever had!
Buy with confidence!

I ordered some on Tuesday. Talked to her yesterday. Super friendly, talked to her for about 10 minutes and gave her my card. She said she had 3 orders from this site yesterday.

Just ordered unique #4200 racks, and wow Kathy is amazing!
I thought I'd share my experience here:

I emailed her YESTERDAY to place my order. I tried to call to give her my credit card info, but their phone lines were closed and she said to call her in the morning.

Anyway, before I called her this morning, the package (40 racks) arrived at my door! This is less than 24 hours after I placed the order, and BEFORE I even submitted payment!
Needless to say, I called her right away and gave her my CC info.

Absolutely incredible customer service, and the fastest shipping of any package I've ever had!
Buy with confidence!

completely agree. I’ve bought 800+ racks from Kathy so far, and she’s been nothing but stellar.

I’m surprised everyone says these racks are exactly like the Paulson racks. I got mine today and I was slightly disappointed. The barrel size seems to be the same, but the base is wider and therefore there is a lot more slack when you stack them then my Paulson racks. They move considerably from front to back, not side to side. About the same amount of play as my chipco racks (not in the barrel, it’s tighter than chipco, but the base moves like chipco when stacked). Also the mold marks are pronounced and hard to remove in my opinion. My Paulson and chipco racks don’t have those. Gotta be careful, I wouldn’t slide those around on your table, could do some damage. That’s my 2 cents.

I’m surprised everyone says these racks are exactly like the Paulson racks. I got mine today and I was slightly disappointed. The barrel size seems to be the same, but the base is wider and therefore there is a lot more slack when you stack them then my Paulson racks. They move considerably from front to back, not side to side. About the same amount of play as my chipco racks (not in the barrel, it’s tighter than chipco, but the base moves like chipco when stacked). Also the mold marks are pronounced and hard to remove in my opinion. My Paulson and chipco racks don’t have those. Gotta be careful, I wouldn’t slide those around on your table, could do some damage. That’s my 2 cents.
Which Paulson racks do you have? If you have the newer Paulson 24010, the Unique 2400 is the same rack. Unless something has recently changed within the last 5 years since I ordered them. Unique makes the Paulson racks. The only difference is the name and model number molded into the rack. If you have the older “Paul-son” racks stamped with Las Vegas/Reno, the Unique’s will be different. I own a few of the older ones myself and do slightly prefer them to the newer version. Do you have any pictures you can share?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere back in the 300+ messages here, but how do these Unique racks and Chipco racks differ from the ones Spinetti sells? If I bundle them with some other things I'm getting, shipping will be free. I only need 10 racks at this time.

Sorry if this is answered somewhere back in the 300+ messages here, but how do these Unique racks and Chipco racks differ from the ones Spinetti sells? If I bundle them with some other things I'm getting, shipping will be free. I only need 10 racks at this time.
I remembered I did a post and a photo gallery a while ago about this -- comparing the Unique/Paulson to the 66.7 mm Spinetti's racks -- they're both good racks. The Chipcos are 67.7mm racks, I think. (Good for some CPC/ASM that are wider than Paulsons)

See my gallery here, and scroll through each photo and look at the caption for notes/more info.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/medi...l-son-racks-vs-new-spinettis-66-7-racks.1019/

The only noticeable difference in my mind -- only based on the width of the bottom opening -- if you're using them for new/mint Paulson chips and stacking them 3-4 high for storage, you might want to use the Unique racks. If you're using them for chips that have been used/worn a little -- the Spinetti's 66.7 mm racks are great for used chips.

Thanks. Very helpful. No worries here on fit - I don't own any mint Paulson sets. :cry: Just need the narrowest rack width for cards mold ceramics which are only 65.5mm barrel height.

So Spinettis currently has several different racks and at least two are available in 66.7 width. One is identified as acrylic and the other as polystyrene, but the acrylic 66.7s are out of stock. Anyone know if the polystyrene racks are just as good?

I may also try a few of their cheapest racks which say they are 68mm for some used LGK chips that range from 67.2mm up to just a tad over 68mm for the ones that are near mint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom