Official Home Game Pics Thread! (75 Viewers)

IMG_5552.jpeg

PNW does not slack with their chipping game, thanks for hosting @The Nuts and meeting ya'll @madforpancakes @SixSeven

Jumer’s game has chairs from the Ali Baba buys brought to us by @Venturalvn My butt has been on one now for more than 15 hours total over two gaming sessions and I can confirm they are nice and comfortable. In for $200, out for $473. Makes up for last time when I was in for $400 and out for $120. Breaking even!

IMG_5531.jpeg

Last edited:
Jumer’s game has chairs from the Ali Baba buys brought to us by @Venturalvn My butt has been on one now for more than 15 hours total over two gaming sessions and I can confirm they are nice and comfortable. In for $200, out for $473. Makes up for last time when I was in for $400 and out for $120. Breaking even!

View attachment 1301996
The best thing I've ever done for our game! Glad you guys are enjoying them.

View attachment 1302644

The mess the next morning (well last week’s Sunday, forgot to post this), surprised I let us leave all the chips out, last crew stuck around till 3am for 5 handed. Rat rods in play, love em with the yellows. Got many of them in play with about $450 on the table for 10¢/10¢
How do you feel about 10/10c vs 5/10c or 10/25c? Don't know how I feel about having the same blinds.

How do you feel about 10/10c vs 5/10c or 10/25c? Don't know how I feel about having the same blinds.
I think at low stakes (anything less than $2/$5 maybe?) it really doesn't matter. What SB in 5c/10c isn't always calling the extra 5c? No one is ever doing such precise math on the pot that the extra 5c of dead money matters. I figure its simpler for everyone to just keep em the same. Some of my group are hesitant to go up to 25/25c but I think they're smart enough to do the math that going to 10c/25c doesn't really make the game any smaller

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom