Our family needs your help. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0065.gif

Your response to being told to keep those kinds of vitriolic comments to yourself was a reaction of "I'll say what I want to when I want to, so f*ck off".

By the same logic the person replying to you has the same right to tell you to shut the f*ck up. Guess it only works for when you want to suggest OP go suck a d*ck instead.

You characterize telling him to suck d*ck for money as constructive criticism or telling him it's bs or pathetic to ask for voluntary donations in an off-topic thread here?

Here's what I suggest with the same freedoms as you have to post whatever you want which I fully respect and support. Try getting a prescription for some Prozac, it might help take the edge off.

My response was directed to a very specific person.

A person that can't seem to keep their comments to themselves and seems to always be circling around the drama claiming to be an old timer.

Again - I welcome anyone to say anything they want to me or to others.

Bunch of white knights commenting on anything controversial and lamenting the days gone by....

And I have a prescription for Prozac...I just can't afford to get it filled...can you send me some money?

@monkeydog
  1. Be Polite
    • Do not post libelous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, discriminatory, aggressive, or otherwise abusive messages. If you have an issue with another member and cannot reply in a civilized and constructive way, you should ignore the user.

@monkeydog
  1. Be Polite
    • Do not post libelous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, discriminatory, aggressive, or otherwise abusive messages. If you have an issue with another member and cannot reply in a civilized and constructive way, you should ignore the user.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be in the corner on my timeout.

I think we can all agree that it might be high time to close this thread for good reason before we start a civil war.

My response was directed to a very specific person.

A person that can't seem to keep their comments to themselves and seems to always be circling around the drama claiming to be an old timer.

Again - I welcome anyone to say anything they want to me or to others.

Bunch of white knights commenting on anything controversial and lamenting the days gone by....

And I have a prescription for Prozac...I just can't afford to get it filled...can you send me some money?
See, where I'm from telling someone to sh*t the f*ck up is kind of a way of saying "stop saying what you're saying" but I guess that was just more of your generous constructive criticism that we should all be grateful for.

Lamenting the days gone by? Nobody made you come into this thread, nor did they make you tell the OP to go and suck c*ck on the street for cash instead.

Show us on the doll where OP made forced you to comment or donate to him. I'm not going to donate either but I didn't decide to go out of my way to tell the guy to go blow people on the street and that he's pathetic in my spare time because I felt slighted that someone used the off-topic part of this forum in a way that I don't like.

You're the ultimate snowflake here.

This is a poker site, so I assume it is “suck a deck for $20”

That totally makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

You know what would be fun? Having everyone who has posted in this thread sit down at a poker table together. I raise you a bag of diapers. I am all in for a case of baby formula! Monkeydog: Take your diapers and baby formula and shove it up your ass! I came here to play for cash motherf^%$ers!

Hey it's all good guys, everyone has their own thoughts and opinions, which they should be free to share and express here (or anywhere in a free country).

A few of you did echo how I feel about this, which is: Either send support in anyway you can if it resonates with you or ignore it and move on if it doesn't — it was never meant to impose upon you.

Final message:
To the ones who reached out to provide moral, strategic and/or financial support, you have my deepest gratitude and admiration. I look forward to a time when I can pay it forward knowing that I'm in a better place, and it's because of the role you played in it, which is something I'll never forget. Thank you and thank you PCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom