• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version) (4 Viewers)

So I opened my LED table and for the most part it seems like a solid table. There is a little line on the felt that I don't believe is a scratch, and there's one LED out. I'll call the manufacturer on Monday to possibly get a replacement. Packaging was top notch and well protected.

Anyone else have any LEDs out?

IMG_7542.jpeg
IMG_7544.jpeg
IMG_7545.jpg

So I opened my LED table and for the most part it seems like a solid table. There is a little line on the felt that I don't believe is a scratch, and there's one LED out. I'll call the manufacturer on Monday to possibly get a replacement. Packaging was top notch and well protected.

View attachment 1251037View attachment 1251038View attachment 1251039

I would keep it with those issues. Though the return/exchange process is really easy. I bought two and returned one. You can bring it to the store or have Fed Ex pick it up.

How's the durability and craftsmanship on these? My wife had no issues with me getting 1 (or more as the size of my tourneys grows), but she didn't want me putting money into something with fragile legs that might snag or break. I think I also saw another thread here where there were issues with the undersides of the tables and how the screws were drilled?

I (we) ask because we will need to (un)fold them before/after each use. (These are the foldable ones right?)

How's the durability and craftsmanship on these? My wife had no issues with me getting 1 (or more as the size of my tourneys grows), but she didn't want me putting money into something with fragile legs that might snag or break. I think I also saw another thread here where there were issues with the undersides of the tables and how the screws were drilled?

I (we) ask because we will need to (un)fold them before/after each use. (These are the foldable ones right?)
The LED version I received is really nice. Not wobbly at all; feels solid. I think for the price it was a bargain.

Last edited:

The LED version has slightly sturdier legs than the regular version. But to be honest, both versions are just fine. I have owned both styles. I fold them up and store them after we play each time and have had no issues with the legs or screws. I do prefer the LED version over the standard version. Especially if you can find a good price on it. All of these Barrington tables are foldable.

The LED version has slightly sturdier legs than the regular version. But to be honest, both versions are just fine. I have owned both styles. I fold them up and store them after we play each time and have had no issues with the legs or screws. I do prefer the LED version over the standard version. Especially if you can find a good price on it. All of these Barrington tables are foldable.
Love the LED version and I’ve never had or played on the original. That said and without any real experience, I’d prefer the LED version for 2 reasons really…

1) With a dimmer and cordless battery, the option of the lights is great to have (use’em or don’t), and it just so happens that everyone in my game really likes them.

2) Without a custom topper the LED version looks a bit nicer to me.

That all said, it’s such a sturdy and space saving table that I don’t think it matters which you go with.

P.S. Why oh why they could expand the cup holders and go deeper is beyond me!!!!

View attachment 1251037View attachment 1251038View attachment 1251039
No LEDs out that I’ve noticed.

One more side note on the LEDs… since they were already running the wire for the lights, why not go with a multi-color option. But that’s soooo insignificant that who really cares! ;)

They are heavy as hell. Your wife may need you to help her move them.

Basement project is wrapping up so I finally unboxed the table last night. Wow....for the money, you cannot beat this table. As others have said, it's extremely sturdy. Now the mods....custom topper, deeper drink holders and the dimmer/battery setup.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 1.36.06 PM.png

Just pulled the trigger on the non led version. Should be a nice upgrade for my home game. If the table is getting folded up and stored in a closet every game but not moved outside the house is a case needed?

Just pulled the trigger on the non led version. Should be a nice upgrade for my home game. If the table is getting folded up and stored in a closet every game but not moved outside the house is a case needed?
I would. It's pretty easy to tear the vinyl on the rails while moving it around incidentally.
You could probably get away without one if you're really careful when moving it and always have someone to assist you, but if you're moving it by yourself it's pretty hard to keep it pristine without a cover.

That's at your discretion. The case makes the table easier to carry and will also help protect the vinyl rail from tearing.

I would do it just to make it easier to move and protect it when you do move it around

Get rid of other furniture. Leave poker table up at all times. Problem solved.

Thanks for the heads-up on this deal and all the great info. I bought the non-LED version.

Can anyone tell me the cupholder inner width for the non-LED table? I am going to buy or make fillers like this one (image by @sheikh617):

1709874363763.png

Has anyone experimented with some type of insert to make the walls of the cup holder higher instead of replacing it altogether?

Has anyone experimented with some type of insert to make the walls of the cup holder higher instead of replacing it altogether?
I thought about it with something like this:
cup keeper.jpg

But those run $11 each on Amazon. Maybe there's a less expensive alternative?
The problem also is that the Barrington cups are so shallow that these may not be effective anyway.

The Barrington’s are becoming like souped-up Hondas and Scions! We start with a budget-friendly option, then add all the extras, and suddenly we're nearing the price of the pricier models :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
If I could get a decent folding table with all the addons for less than $500 I’d buy one of those in an instant!

I thought about it with something like this:
View attachment 1288862
But those run $11 each on Amazon. Maybe there's a less expensive alternative?
The problem also is that the Barrington cups are so shallow that these may not be effective anyway.
I feel like even a beer or water gets in the way if it’s only sticking up halfway. Something like this would drive me even more crazy. I should replace the ones I put in mine with those deeper/wider ones others have used.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom