Request help identifying chip and locating some. (1 Viewer)

Mike7o817

Waiting List
Reaction score
I am looking for some more of a "blank" chip with the words - River Poker Tour - around the outer ring. I believe it weighs about 13 grams. Thanks in advance for any help locating some more of them.

I don’t have any knowledge to add as far as getting more, but are these them?
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/300-nexgen-river-8100-clay-poker-chips-special
IMG_9756.jpeg

It's amazing to me that Nexgen chips have become so hard to find. I had thousands of them at one time.

I know where mine went, but somebody is holding the rest hostage.

Before anyone asks where mine are, the guy who has mine is a pawn shop type of guy and he would probably sell them to you for twice as much as a Tiger Palace set.

Endorsed by Chris Moneymaker, the RPT chips were one of five(?) released Nexgen set mold designs (all 12g injection-molded plastic blanks with metal slug, unlabeled).

Others included the Las Vegas mold design, and two versions of the Lucky Bee mold design (one with oversize label area).

The unslugged 9g NexgenPro chips (and multiple clones on various label/theme-specific molds) were introduced several years later.

I am looking for some more of a "blank" chip with the words - River Poker Tour - around the outer ring. I believe it weighs about 13 grams. Thanks in advance for any help locating some more of them.
You might find some new old stock listed on chip vendor web sites, but best bet is getting used chips on eBay or Facebook, etc. (or the PCF classifieds). They haven't been manufactured for years.

I have two barrels of white and blue. Interested?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom