Road to $1,000,000 Episode 4 (2 Viewers)

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
Currently watching Rampage's new video and noticed that his friend's home game has CPC chips. Anyone know if they're a member here?
20240409_145759.jpg

can I bet on his road to down a mil?
Whenever people bring up how bad he is, people will inevitably chime in that he makes most of his money on raked app games and sponsors....sure, BUT that doesn't mean he has to keep lighting money on fire. At least he knows he will always, always be invited to these streams and private games. Good God, every video: "Yeah I'm not supposed to call/raise this, but oh well, {insert joke about being bad at poker}." Its no longer a joke, you're not playing spewy because you're on tilt, its muscle memory.

Whenever people bring up how bad he is, people will inevitably chime in that he makes most of his money on raked app games and sponsors....sure, BUT that doesn't mean he has to keep lighting money on fire. At least he knows he will always, always be invited to these streams and private games. Good God, every video: "Yeah I'm not supposed to call/raise this, but oh well, {insert joke about being bad at poker}." Its no longer a joke, you're not playing spewy because you're on tilt, its muscle memory.
He seems like a cool guy. got to give it up to any entrepreneur with a hustle. More power to him. He just seems to loose a lot more than the other vloggers. lol. It does make for very good content. More enjoyable to watch closer to reality poker rather than heros trying to play perfect poker every action they have.

He has a good hustle. hopefully he keeps it going and crushes a million. He should include his vlog/endorsements income in this challenge. that would be interesting to see.

He seems like a cool guy. got to give it up to any entrepreneur with a hustle. More power to him. He just seems to loose a lot more than the other vloggers. lol. It does make for very good content. More enjoyable to watch closer to reality poker rather than heros trying to play perfect poker every action they have.

He has a good hustle. hopefully he keeps it going and crushes a million. He should include his vlog/endorsements income in this challenge. that would be interesting to see.
That's fair, appreciate the perspective. I like strategy and critical thinking so I don't watch his videos anymore but I understand the interest, he seems nice enough, I just hope he's not deluding himself too much. If he's just a fun gambler its one thing, but he seems dejected at the end of every video recently and seems surprised he's losing, reviewing his choices and seeming disappointed.

His style of play is better suited to tournaments. He’s entertaining, but I don’t watch his videos for poker lessons.

I find his commentary authentic, and he handles losses pretty well all things considered. I root for him.

The funny thing is that last episode he actually played disciplined poker. And then he regressed. I agree with what a lot of commenters said, he got a horseshoe up his ass early in his playing career and he thought he could play outside his means. Now it's biting him on the ass. Speaking of ass, catch what happend at 18:18 while he was breaking down his session :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The funny thing is that last episode he actually played disciplined poker. And then he regressed. I agree with what a lot of commenters said, he got a horseshoe up his ass early in his playing career and he thought he could play outside his means. Now it's biting him on the ass. Speaking of ass, catch what happend at 18:18 while he was breaking down his session :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Ooof. Yeah just want to be clear Im not hating, just frustrated that I know hes good and really loved his baby stakes streams where he dissected how he was playing instead of just sighing and watching himself punt.

I want to see a Rocky 3-esque breakdown and buildup like after Mick died. EYE OF THE GRINDER!

I'm finding that a solid chunk of these poker vloggers have main character syndrome, seem to seriously underestimate their opponents and play almost as if they're trying to generate interesting content.

First pic - he's jamming pre with Qh10h for more than 300bb (150k USD) and second pic he's jamming after a being raised to on the river where flush draws are live and he's got a straight. He could have easily just called this and lost half of what he punted off for no reason at all.
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 6.47.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 6.46.29 PM.png

His style of play is better suited to tournaments.
He's even doing this wrong.

He went through his tournament results from the last year and he's a winning player at low/mid stakes and absolutely haemorrhaging money at high stakes.

Guess what level he's choosing to put all his volume into?

Essentially he's just a whale. Good enough and lucky enough to think he has a chance against real pros long term, and rolled enough from YT and ClubGG rake to play at stakes.

What makes him an entrepreneur, sorry?

Lots of merch sold and great with sponsorships, sells himself as a brand very successfully as a meetup game host/vlogger/player.
I wouldn't call that being an entrepreneur, personally. And this is coming from someone who has sold merch in the past.

I wouldn't call that being an entrepreneur, personally. And this is coming from someone who has sold merch in the past.
I getcha, not sure what it means to you semantic wise? Definition fits, he's running a business with himself and his content as the brand, even says "taking on greater than normal financial risk in order to do so" which is WAY more fitting than I expected actually

1712705688396.png

I getcha, not sure what it means to you semantic wise? Definition fits, he's running a business with himself and his content as the brand, even says "taking on greater than normal financial risk in order to do so" which is WAY more fitting than I expected actually

View attachment 1308525
I just think it's a wildly overused word that's lost its true meaning.

Essentially, it seems anyone can set up a YouTube channel, drop ship merch, or sell their dirty bath water nowadays — and call themselves an entrepreneur!

There's nothing innovative about doing that, and it completely devalues the work of true entrepreneurs like Branson, Jobs etc. in the process.

Anyway, sorry, rant over, haha!

I just think it's a wildly overused word that's lost its true meaning.

Essentially, it seems anyone can set up a YouTube channel, drop ship merch, or sell their dirty bath water nowadays — and call themselves an entrepreneur!

There's nothing innovative about doing that, and it completely devalues the work of true entrepreneurs like Branson, Jobs etc. in the process.

Anyway, sorry, rant over, haha!
He is working for himself. His own boss. And making money doing something he seems to enjoy (other than losing sessions).

Call it what you want. But I'd say that is way more successful than working a full-time job doing something you don't enjoy.

He's even doing this wrong.

He went through his tournament results from the last year and he's a winning player at low/mid stakes and absolutely haemorrhaging money at high stakes.

Guess what level he's choosing to put all his volume into?

Essentially he's just a whale. Good enough and lucky enough to think he has a chance against real pros long term, and rolled enough from YT and ClubGG rake to play at stakes.
He used to sell a lot of action too on his social media accounts. That well dried up once everyone realized he was punting their money away.

He used to sell a lot of action too on his social media accounts. That well dried up once everyone realized he was punting their money away.
I would have staked him without hesitation in an event up to like $2,500. He’s a proven long term winning player with good ROI but high variance at and below that price point.

Problem is he seems to only want to play $10,000 and $25,000 events now and he’s going 3 bullets a tourney and getting thrashed.

On vacation saying that he's giving people an opportunity to give him money. "Yeah just get on the site and give me $10,000...maybe $1,000 is more realistic."

Any fans giving him a million? Who thinks he's a +EV bet in the million dollar game? Its not like he's buying into some whale's private game where he's a huge favorite, the lineup has Polk, Jungleman, Dwan. Just gambling. Good for him hustling but that's crazy.

On vacation saying that he's giving people an opportunity to give him money. "Yeah just get on the site and give me $10,000...maybe $1,000 is more realistic."

Any fans giving him a million? Who thinks he's a +EV bet in the million dollar game? Its not like he's buying into some whale's private game where he's a huge favorite, the lineup has Polk, Jungleman, Dwan. Just gambling. Good for him hustling but that's crazy.
Playing too much high-stake poker really make them lost touch on the dollar's value.

Casually asking for $1million like it just a $10,000.

Playing too much high-stake poker really make them lost touch on the dollar's value.

Casually asking for $1million like it just a $10,000.
Yeah, that line struck me, really casually teaching people how StakeKings works while telling them $1000 is no big deal and they'll probably get some of their money back.

I just got around to watching this video and it's actually crackhead gambling addict vibes.

You can tell there's a sense of desperation about it and he's pitching his shares and hopeful performance like a MLM operator.

What happened to all the ClubGG rake?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom