Santa Barbara CPC Cash Set (1 Viewer)

LovNapkinz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi PCF,

I am playing around with the CPC design tool, and I have put together some chips that I think vibe well with a Santa Barbara beach theme.

Let me know what you think.

1713410573241.png

So it sounds like too much blue huh? Darn I like the blue.

I may know a few things about this :p
View attachment 1314105

Like @allforcharity said, this is too much of the same color.

Is this the final state of your inlay or a mockup?
My inlay design isn't done yet, I made this in 2 minutes in PowerPoint haha. I do like the idea of the sun setting over the ocean (even though for most of SB proper, the sun sets over the mountains)

I figured you like the blue. Guess what, you can go with it still. Allforcharity just said what 99% of us would of said. I think if you keep working on it you can find ways to add some variety to your set. Most people will tell you that too many of your chips look too similar to one another. Good start...keep at it. Ideas will come and go and you will come up with inspirations you haven't thought of yet. Good luck!!

I feel like an idiot, but I’ve played with CPC design tool a bit and I can’t figure out how you guys export an image of all your chips together on a single image. I can save and export individual chip images. What am I missing?

I feel like an idiot, but I’ve played with CPC design tool a bit and I can’t figure out how you guys export an image of all your chips together on a single image. I can save and export individual chip images. What am I missing?
Save as PNG > All Chips
1714085686644.png

That’s where I thought I should click, but I get an error saying there are no other chips in the set. Even though I have chips saved as $0.25, $1, $5, etc. Are you able to save multiple chips within the same “Set”?
Curious if you have officially 'Saved the Set'
1714086755274.png

I have saved 3 sets, but each I could only add one chip design in each set. How do you add multiple chip designs to a single set?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom