SCAM ALERT: Poppin Returns as scoobycheesydoooo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with Europeans....only CONUS from now.

Euh....

68155132.jpg

aNpePNb_700b.jpg
We don't need to ban Europeans. Just any new ones. ;)

You know where he is and several details about him, right? Worth attempting to contact the police there. You can also reach out to the US embassy in that country and ask for guidance. Each Embassy has a security office that would likely have an idea where to contact.

:(:( I a firm believer everyone deserve at least a second chance
Well ofc, but not if you dont know anything about this person. I mean that thing with he is a gambling addict that poor poor guy, who knows if one word was the truth of it.

You know where he is and several details about him, right? Worth attempting to contact the police there. You can also reach out to the US embassy in that country and ask for guidance. Each Embassy has a security office that would likely have an idea where to contact.

He's a piece of shit so I have no problem airing his location out.

Shairha Khair
Agterhof 12A
3401CL
IJsselstein
Netherlands

Do with that what you can.

Well ofc, but not if you dont know anything about this person. I mean that thing with he is a gambling addict that poor poor guy, who knows if one word was the truth of it.
But dont want to get into same discussion about this as on the poppins whatsapp chat group. I left the chat because people wanted to help this poor gambling addict.
So iam out again..

But dont want to get into same discussion about this as on the poppins whatsapp chat group. I had to leave there because people wanted to help this poor gambling addict.
So iam out again..
I think most of the time he’s gambling on if you will send him chips and money for free or not.

I thought the user was a little fishy. He kept PMing me about some chips I was selling and said he wanted them, but would never send the payment. As soon as I had another member interested in buying the chips, I told him he needs to pay me now or they are going to someone else. Never heard from him after that.

Pretty sure it’s 0/3 on people who claimed addiction was the root cause of their scamming and actually turned out to be addicts. 2/3 on those same people who because people gave the benefit of the doubt, they were able to scam more people.

1/1 people who weren’t clever enough to come up with a convincing lie

Pretty sure it’s 0/3 on people who claimed addiction was the root cause of their scamming and actually turned out to be addicts. 2/3 on those same people who because people gave the benefit of the doubt, they were able to scam more people.

How hard would it be to limit that 33% figure by adding a payment system directly into the forum? Is that even possible?

Are their any commonalities that we should look out for in case he has multiple accounts? Did you find him via IP address or did a member sniff this out some how?

Should we have any increased scrutiny from accounts from a certain location.

Definitely not a good look if you are new to the forum and have a Dutch flag on your profile...feel sorry for any legit chippers trying to get started in The Netherlands now!

I'm an addict for memes and idiotic sarcasm. Quit attacking me.

@Bloody Marvelous, how can we involve the law? I can pull up screenshots of him confessing to breaking the law, scanning labels that were never fully processed, etc. Fuck this fucking motherfucker. I want his balls in a fucking frame hung up for everyone to see.
You want another man's balls?

...... hehehehehehehehe.... *Pointing*

I say we ban all Netherlands accounts and call it the "Poppins-Hague Agreement".

It will be a landmark decision. Then... We will build a wall and make the Netherlands pay for it! A wall made of Dice chips as far as the eye can seeeeeee......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom