For Sale Selling 1300 Faux Clay Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

MrMuffin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys, I’m going to sell my Faux Clay Poker Chips

1.200 White

100 Red

15€/Rack

They are in good condition and if you take all whites, I have some spare ones I can give you aswell (like 5 or so) if one breaks while shipping/gets lost in your house ;)

I bought them some months/weeks ago on PFC and planned to make a custom set out of them, but at the moment I don’t have the time/space for that project

They are not Milled or have stickers on them, they are the Plain White and Red Chip

I heard you could dye them to make them the color you want, there are a lot of threads here about that :)

Attachments

• IMG_1596.jpeg
    IMG_1596.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1597.jpeg
    IMG_1597.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1598.jpeg
    IMG_1598.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_1599.jpeg
    IMG_1599.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 240
Just asking here...you are saying faux clay aren't thes just straight up 100% plastic? If yes eBay may be a better spot to get some traction

Just asking here...you are saying faux clay aren't thes just straight up 100% plastic? If yes eBay may be a better spot to get some traction
Matsui, Bud Jones, Abbiati and all ceramics shouldn't be in classfields too? Because these are 100% plastic too...

US: MM/DD/YYYY // Rest of the world: DD/MM/YYYY
To me, YYYY/MM/DD makes the most sense and is better than either of those. Left to right it's largest to smallest. I use this at the beginning of digital file names so that I can easily sort them chronologically.

Also, the American way of normally writing it is in line with the way we say it conversationally. If someone asks me today's date, I'm going to say it's April 10th, 2024. I would never say it's the 10th of April, 2024. So my question to Europeans is, do you always say it the second way, the way you write it? And if so, then I understand why you write it that way. But if not, and you also say April 10th, and not the 10th of April, then you're the ones being inconsistent.

Also, the American way of normally writing it is in line with the way we say it conversationally. If someone asks me today's date, I'm going to say it's April 10th, 2024. I would never say it's the 10th of April, 2024. So my question to Europeans is, do you always say it the second way, the way you write it? And if so, then I understand why you write it that way. But if not, and you also say April 10th, and not the 10th of April, then you're the ones being inconsistent.
We say 10th of April 2024.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom