Selling an over label set (2 Viewers)

ChippinUp

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not 100% whether or not I’ll be listing a set of overlabel RHC but I wanted to ask what the general consensus is on the subject. Should I remove all the labels? Or better to try and sell as a set first? Or allow the purchaser to remove them? Another question I had was pricing? Is the value affected?

It’s a mixed set that includes HSI, HSC, DJ and some roulettes

Opinions welcomed!

IMG_0267.jpeg

Not sure if the breakdown is a factor but here it is

100 Royal Blue Roulettes
200 HSI $1
500 HSC $5
100 DJ $25
20 DJ $100

500 HSC $5

I am looking for a rack of HSC $5 to add on to my set if the set ends up splitting and depending on price.

I’d keep the labels on cuz it looks nice and the buyer should be given the opportunity to buy it as-is. But also offer to remove the labels for the buyer if

+1 to this

I wouldn't add the $$ the labels cost for the chips into the price honestly,

+1 to this as well

I’d just suggest you just make it clear that the chips are overlabels and identify what chips they actually are. It drives me crazy when I see listings of over labeled or relabeled chips and they’re just called by their new name, with no mention of their origin story. Seems deceptive to me, and how would a new guy know what they’re looking at?

Leave the labels on, just let the buyer know what labels are on underneath.

Most important is to be clear as to what you’re selling. If they’re murdered and relabeled, state it. If they’re overlabeled then state it. As long as you’re clear then all good.

thanks everyone. I wasn’t sure about the over label in particular. Most sets I see are a true relabel and often labelled to match an existing set. I haven’t figured out what to do with the set yet. Was planning to over label the fracs to match but not 100% on them.

I assume it will be a split as most sales tend to end up that way.

Thanks again!

thanks everyone. I wasn’t sure about the over label in particular. Most sets I see are a true relabel and often labelled to match an existing set. I haven’t figured out what to do with the set yet. Was planning to over label the fracs to match but not 100% on them.

I assume it will be a split as most sales tend to end up that way.

Thanks again!
So what happened with this? I noticed you listed it in the middle of the night, then cancelled a few hours later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom