Collecting (ordering closed) Shoreline Cardroom Custom CPC DiaSqr Samples (1 Viewer)

MichaelBubly

Flush
Reaction score
Hi all! After a lot of humming and hawing, I'm preparing to submit my first CPC order later this week. I'm a little nervous, but very excited to see this set come together. Was back and forth about ordering extras for some sample sets but doing it this way seems like the best approach. Going to be a short window of opportunity as the cutoff for Diamond Square is very soon.

Here is the set. There may be some very small adjustments to the inlay, but we're in the home stretch! Thanks to everyone who has contributed their time and abilities to get this set where it is. I'm artistically challenged in graphic design, but @aaron2786 saved the day with an amazing inlay and many tid bits of advice. Each set will include 1 of each chip for a total for 4 chips.

Shoreline Final.png

Will go with $20 USD for each sample plus shipping. I will try and figure out what CONUS shipping will be, but expect it will be around $6-7 in a bubble mailer from Washington. I'll ship worldwide but will have to tackle shipping costs individually for those. I'm going to be placing this order later this week. I'll be requesting payment for these after that point. I believe these will go into production sometime in the summer?

Interest List:
1: @aaron2786 (seriously, thanks again for all your help getting here)
2: @warma
3: @ChipperMarten
4. @Machine
5. @Franzister
6. @BarrieJ3
7. @quintooo
8. @JMC9389
9. @Timmah
10. @Gear
11. @turboj623
12. @Racer96
13. @Suited Connector

Last edited:
I think that's that! Thanks for the interest everyone! I'll send out messages after I confirm the order with CPC.

Very nice, in for set if available.

Thanks,

R

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom