Show Us Your Live Stacks (22 Viewers)

Only have played a couple times live in 2024 so thought I’d share my live stacks in 2024 so far from 1/2 Wind Creek Bethlehem, 1/2 at an NYC Rounders theme home game, and some .25/.5 with OG NYC friends with the classic dice chips. Loving my new Oreo card protector this year, that’s for sure! Can’t really say it necessarily has brought good luck, still a lot of time left in the year though :)
IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_5233.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg

Last edited:
In Reno and was going to pass on GSR poker since I’ve heard that the action is bad but decided to give it a shot anyway since I’m staying here. Sat down at 1030p on a Thursday. Wrapped at 215a. Flopped quad aces with an opponent who paid me off for one street. Won a $100 jackpot. Stacked a couple players.

In for $300… out for $1,535

IMG_4443.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg

Last edited:
Degens gonna degen. The last home game PLO 0.25/0.50 I saw had $8000+ on the table by the end of the night (7 hours, 8 players).
That's a lot of degen, we only had about $1k on the table towards the end. I only had to semi punt one buy in...

I do wonder if we will evr get 100s into play.

Some $1/$2 action at @LowerBama1714 place. Ran up the stack early, but lost a big pot to runner runner quads. Rebuilt and was able to book a little win before the end of the night. Always a good time and atmosphere at The Bub Club!
Always a pleasure to play with other PCFing people! We might have a new recruit, too…

Played 1/3 tonight for about 4hrs and ran flopped sets twice into overpairs that caught their sets on the river after putting them all in on the flop. Both times a snap call. Once from kings and once from queens . In for $900 and out for $425

IMG_4567.jpeg

Decided to light more money on fire and slipped $100 into a slot that I’ve seen a lot on YouTube. Ran it up just a bit in about an hour and ended up covering my poker losses.

IMG_4572.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom