Show Us Your Live Stacks (18 Viewers)

Saw this on Reddit. Don't see a good place to post it, but don't want to start a new thread for one pic...

*N*O*T* my stack.

Screenshot_20240401-100111.png

Took the week off and decided to head over to join the afternoon grinders and misregs. Checked in at 1:30 and sat down at 2pm. Surprisingly, the action wasn’t terrible. Was in for $300 and cashed for a $707. Taco Tuesday meant $5 beers and $6 for 3 loaded street tacos.

One miserable OMC ruined the vibe when he sat and refused to let the table play bomb pots. Outside of that, it was a good session.

IMG_4251.jpeg

I hosted my first ever home cash game last night. It was a .05/.10 game and I used Jumer's $5 secondaries and Hollywood $25 and $100 secondaries as the nickels, quarters and dollars. After doing a lot of chip purchasing it was great to get some in play. I'll post my experiences on the Home Game forum. Here are a few photos (cropped to preserve anonymity.)

IMG_2053.JPG
IMG_2058.JPG
IMG_2059.JPG

I hosted my first ever home cash game last night. It was a .05/.10 game and I used Jumer's $5 secondaries and Hollywood $25 and $100 secondaries as the nickels, quarters and dollars. After doing a lot of chip purchasing it was great to get some in play. I'll post my experiences on the Home Game forum. Here are a few photos (cropped to preserve anonymity.)

View attachment 1306161View attachment 1306162View attachment 1306163
@DMack Yes - these were some of your Jumer's $5s in play. I really like them with the Hollywoods...

Games are improving now they changed buyins and game structure - night games are lovely. Still can’t beat South Bay action though.
I was talking to a dude who said the tourneys at lucky are way better than bay. He’s an online MTT kid and doesn’t like the bingo nature of the Bay tourneys

Love to see you playing...
It's hard to sit at home and waiting for the next Round

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom