Sports Trash Talk (7 Viewers)

NCAA-W basketball is to NCAA-M basketball as CFL is to NFL. It's the same game, but it's completely different.
Did you hear what Shaq’s idea was to make the women’s game better? Lower the rims to 9 or 9-1/2 feet! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh man, this is fun! Lol I should watch more of this.

Very interesting called game. Definitely reffed much different than NBA for sure. Unusual to see most of the fouls in a game to be called 25 feet away from the basket. Seems like over time Iowa will fall into an issue because eventually SC will be rewarded for pushing/driving/playing in the paint.

Feels like Iowa should be up a bunch more. No idea how their normal games play out, but def appears that when Clark doesn't touch the ball they fall apart. No clue why she gives the ball up in a championship game. Unless someone is wide open for a drive and kick, I would just drive all the way through, pull it out, and reset. I'm not seeing many "actions" that Iowa runs outside of Clark. And it's interesting to see how few actions they run to get Clark the ball if she doesn't have it - there's maybe an occasional stagger screen. No down picks, no motions, she's never setting the pick and taking defenders with her, nada.

Does anyone else notice that Iowa only has 3 defenders in the paint on all these offensive rebounds? Watching them for only the second time, it looks bizarre to watch them routinely beat but the guards don't remotely go in - they sit outside the paint and throw their hands up. It's extremely noticeable, but I also wonder if it's simply such a short bench that they just don't want to exude maximum effort.

It’s pretty obvious that if Iowa had one more big, they would be leading this game. Too many offensive boards. Need the best final five minutes of our lives to win this thing.
I was so bummed we didn't land Betts from the transfer portal.

I was so bummed we didn't land Betts from the transfer portal.
Iowa coach is looking at women’s transfer portal film right now.
IMG_2859.gif

It's definitely bizarre that Iowa has what is possibly the best college athlete ever, ran it to the national championship, and the coaching staff and administration didn't/couldn't pull some help or bigs in.

Is that because they prefer to won a 5 wide type approach? Do they like to run man/zone/monster always regardless or is that change up because of their roster? Molly is injured, are there others? It's bizarre how many times only 3 other Iowa players have scored other than Clark.

Maybe they have a responsibility with the best play to build something specific to her instead of winning, but definitely looks weird from the outside looking in from someone who doesn't follow womens college basketball at all.

More importantly, why don't college basketball athletes sweat?!?! Lol wth is going on. Everyone mens and womens game no one ever appears to be sweating at all. I've always wondered this, like what?

More importantly, why don't college basketball athletes sweat?!?! Lol wth is going on. Everyone mens and womens game no one ever appears to be sweating at all. I've always wondered this, like what?
I think those Powerade towels are magical

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom