Interest Statesman Poker Size Jumbo index. 4 colours (1 Viewer)

Don't use poker size cards that much but I'll still want:

2 x Red
2 x Blue
2 x Teal
2 x Magenta

Same artwork and packaging as the bridge size.

Just offering different colours.

I will do some mock ups tonight.

Does this mean the new colored bridge cards will have cream boxes as well instead of the no box design when you do another round? IMO it will ruin their uniqueness. :(

I believe we had some Statesman in play at @Chawks45 ‘s just-completed Kansas City Straddle meetup.

In my opinion I’d put them on par with @desjgn ‘s cards (my current setups in play)… slight matte texture prevents too much slippage when stacked but not sticky, so really easy to deal. Nice flex and not too stiff or flimsy. IMO, more flex than Copag but more stiff than KEM, so really nice to shuffle and handle.

@xdan - do you agree?
On par with Desjgn is high praise! My preferred setups are Modiano, as I don't like cards that are too slick or really flexible. Sounds like these might be worth a try.

On par with Desjgn is high praise! My preferred setups are Modiano, as I don't like cards that are too slick or really flexible. Sounds like these might be worth a try.

Yea now I’m thinking I should grab one of each color. Been looking for something in between KEM and COPAG

Yes, I really like the Modiano and use those as well... Modiano, Desjgn and Statesmen all seemed pretty close to my hands, though I've not done a side-by-side comparison... hopefully @xdan will chime in and confirm my interpretation... I hold no responsibility for anyone's disappointment if they don't meet your expectations!

Yes, I really like the Modiano and use those as well... Modiano, Desjgn and Statesmen all seemed pretty close to my hands, though I've not done a side-by-side comparison... hopefully @xdan will chime in and confirm my interpretation... I hold no responsibility for anyone's disappointment if they don't meet your expectations!
OK Thanks. I guess I had better get on board and give these a try.

@xdan - couple of questions:
  • Is this a one and done order, or if I get a setup and like them, will more be available in the future?
  • Assuming you are establishing a relationship with the manufacturer, is there any possibility of doing a custom back in the future? Like if I wanted a bunch of decks with my own personal logo on them.
  • For the ones you are selling now, which one is red and which one is magenta? Sorry if I'm the only one that's not sure of the difference. I like the orangish one next to the purple deck.
For now, please put me down for:

1 x teal
1 x blue (another color question - is it blue or purple???)

I may add a couple more before this gets finalized.

which one is red and which one is magenta? Sorry if I'm the only one that's not sure of the difference. I like the orangish one next to the purple deck.

On my screen, this is what I have… I’ve labeled them with M - magenta, T - teal (top row)… R - kind of “orangey-red”, B - blue (bottom row)

IMG_1508.jpeg

I believe we had some Statesman in play at @Chawks45 ‘s just-completed Kansas City Straddle meetup.

In my opinion I’d put them on par with @desjgn ‘s cards (my current setups in play)… slight matte texture prevents too much slippage when stacked but not sticky, so really easy to deal. Nice flex and not too stiff or flimsy. IMO, more flex than Copag but more stiff than KEM, so really nice to shuffle and handle.

@xdan - do you agree?
i'm bias but yes.
i did a lot of samples and testing to find the best feeling material i could get my hands on.

Don't use poker size cards that much but I'll still want:

2 x Red
2 x Blue
2 x Teal
2 x Magenta

Does this mean the new colored bridge cards will have cream boxes as well instead of the no box design when you do another round? IMO it will ruin their uniqueness. :(
i am toying with the idea of removing the cream box.
i do think this will add to their uniquness.

OK Thanks. I guess I had better get on board and give these a try.

@xdan - couple of questions:
  • Is this a one and done order, or if I get a setup and like them, will more be available in the future?
  • Assuming you are establishing a relationship with the manufacturer, is there any possibility of doing a custom back in the future? Like if I wanted a bunch of decks with my own personal logo on them.
  • For the ones you are selling now, which one is red and which one is magenta? Sorry if I'm the only one that's not sure of the difference. I like the orangish one next to the purple deck.
For now, please put me down for:

1 x teal
1 x blue (another color question - is it blue or purple???)

I may add a couple more before this gets finalized.
i will be ordering 1000 of each colour (MOQ) so there will be plenty available.
To get the best price to USA, i am shipping boxes direct from the manufacturer.

Custom decks are no worries, MOQ is 1000 though, per colour.

Above, someone correctly labelled the colours.
Magenta Teal
Red Blue

Im just realizing these are in Poker Size vs Bridge.

Are you making any Of these colors in Bridge?

I think it looks a bit incongruous without the boxes since the face cards still have them. Wonder how a borderless cream color box would look…

Thanks for doing this for everyone.

My Fingers are crossed that you change back to the cream colored boxes on the pip cards. If you do, I would get 1 of each color. Watching hopefully!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom