The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (40 Viewers)

OH!!!!

Received package one of two of one of of my GOAT sets…. Finally!!!
View attachment 1314736

View attachment 1314737

View attachment 1314739View attachment 1314740

View attachment 1314742View attachment 1314738

Huge thank you to @quintooo for helping me make my dream a reality!

One more box to come! :love:

Noir Package #2:
1713920562737.jpeg

Big thanks to @CDC !

One more small Noir package to come…. :D:D:D

Mail days don't get much better than this!! :cool

As ever, thanks for my chipping bro @Thisfiendis138 for holding onto the deliveries and helping package them safely for their trip over the pond. 7 days door to door, impressive!!

Lot's of sample sets, some addon's to my Plaza set, and some very cool singles for the collection. It was great helping to work on some of these projects and always a pleasure to add them to the stable here.
  • @Gunnar - Full Berzerk Island sample set - Buttons, plaques, chips, extras.
    • The 80mm dealer button is absolutely bananas!!
  • @daschuck77 - Addon's to the wonderful Camellia Club, PNY chips and Boardwalks!
  • @Zema1111 - Final Table sample set
  • @HughDrackman - Phoenix Fire sample set
  • @Hotus777 - Dragons!
  • @RackCity - Capital City sample set
  • @EvilAndroid - RPC 500's - always wanted a FatHat card capper
  • @Potsie1 - Very cool alu cut cards for my Plaza collection
  • @ABC Gifts and Awards - Plaza BombPot / SB / BB chips
    • To quote @NotRealNameNoSir , my players are ape's and need constant reminders of who is SB / BB

1713975650974.png

As ever, thanks for my chipping bro @Thisfiendis138 for holding onto the deliveries and helping package them safely for their trip over the pond. 7 days door to door, impressive!!

Lot's of sample sets, some addon's to my Plaza set, and some very cool singles for the collection. It was great helping to work on some of these projects and always a pleasure to add them to the stable here.
  • @daschuck77 - Addon's to the wonderful Camellia Club, PNY chips and Boardwalks!
  • @Hotus777 - Dragons!
    • To quote @NotRealNameNoSir , my players are ape's and need constant reminders of who is SB / BB

View attachment 1317629
Whatta haul!!!! I do not condone the use of SB/BB buttons, but I do condone the constant and pressing derision of your players, well done. Excited to see the customs.

• @Hotus777 - Dragons!

View attachment 1317629
"Some addons to my Plaza set..."

200w (1).gif

Mini reviews.

The broken arrows are fine cards and considering their price, probably belong in every card discussion.

The Royals are the best China clays I’ve ever handled but I still hate them a lot. A lot!

These fucking hybrid tina 43mm Greek copy bullshits are outstanding. Seriously shockingly outstanding.

Mini reviews.

The broken arrows are fine cards and considering their price, probably belong in every card discussion.

The Royals are the best China clays I’ve ever handled but I still hate them a lot. A lot!

These fucking hybrid tina 43mm Greek copy bullshits are outstanding. Seriously shockingly outstanding.
The Tina Greek mold and scrowns are the best entry level chips. I’m almost at the opinion it’s good for chipping bc beginners can now begin the custom process without the rhc inlay removal headache or CPC costs and wait. Gateway drug is Tina.

The Tina Greek mold and scrowns are the best entry level chips. I’m almost at the opinion it’s good for chipping bc beginners can now begin the custom process without the rhc inlay removal headache or CPC costs and wait. Gateway drug is Tina.
New Web molds feel even better IMO. But yeah, Tina is the gateway drug of choice for sure

The Tina Greek mold and scrowns are the best entry level chips.
That’s why I checked them out. And the Royals. Because I feel like I’m seeing more newbies than ever who are interested in China clays, lately. Which is strange. So I had to find out for myself.

Agreed. Those chips are unbelievable for the price.

I don’t see them as a gateway though. You either catch the bug for the real deal or you don’t. If anything they would’ve likely deterred me from jumping in if they were around when I joined.

I don’t see them as a gateway though. You either catch the bug for the real deal or you don’t. If anything they would’ve likely deterred me from jumping in if they were around when I joined.
It’s like anything, you get into the entry-level of a hobby and then you can grow. Will a less % of people advance into real Clay? Probably…but you’re still getting a whole lot more people into custom chipping that never would have.

As a newbie, I can't speak to what you would've done but it definitely was that way for me. Still love my no molds but am now building a Flamingo set, there is 0% chance I would've kept buying and building sets if it was just dice chips straight to Paulson. I would've laughed at the real deal price tag and walked. GATEWAY!

As a newbie, I can't speak to what you would've done but it definitely was that way for me. Still love my no molds but am now building a Flamingo set, there is 0% chance I would've kept buying and building sets if it was just dice chips straight to Paulson. I would've laughed at the real deal price tag and walked. GATEWAY!
Fair. I did scoff at prices for the good stuff when I first joined. Never would’ve guessed all those years ago I’d be currently standing in the airport headed to a meetup with chips worth more than my car in tow :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve always had the bug for the real thing, but they’re a tough argument now that these exist. And I’ve always been grumbly about NAGB chips, so grain of salt of course. But i’d say these things are crazy comparable to NAGB 43mm chips in most practical ways.

Fair. I did scoff at prices for the good stuff when I first joined. Never would’ve guessed all those years ago I’d be currently standing in the airport headed to a meetup with chips worth more than my car in tow :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
When I joined in 2018, all I wanted was a single set of Paulson NPS chips. Even then I found $1.50 or so/chip hard to justify, but I told myself it would be a one time thing. I honestly couldn't understand the desire to own multiple sets, let alone multiple sets of chips that cost far far more than the NPS.

Oops. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve always had the bug for the real thing, but they’re a tough argument now that these exist. And I’ve always been grumbly about NAGB chips, so grain of salt of course. But i’d say these things are crazy comparable to NAGB 43mm chips in most practical ways.
Besides look, feel, sound, security, quality, and longevity I’m inclined to agree.

Besides look, feel, sound, security, quality, and longevity I’m inclined to agree.
"Clay" is clearly inferior in longevity compared to "ceramics".
"Clay" chips shouldn't be baked or frozen, among other things.

Ceramics are ideal for a travel set or a huge tourney set, destined to be handed over to dozens of boorish people.

Still, I would have made my final set in clay form, if the Greek Mold were available in clay.

But i’d say these things are crazy comparable to NAGB 43mm chips in most practical ways.
The 43mm Greek mold Tina’s are seriously out of this world bang for the buck. Out of them all those are my favorite. The 43mm really feel and look so damn good.

That said I don’t think they are comparable to new IHC at all. Completely different product.

The 43mm Greek mold Tina’s are seriously out of this world bang for the buck. Out of them all those are my favorite. The 43mm really feel and look so damn good.

That said I don’t think they are comparable to new IHC at all. Completely different product.
I’ll go write about it elsewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom