The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (35 Viewers)

Ayooo! Thanks @GreekRedEye , great deal. I like the feel of the ChipCos. Been considering picking up a limit set for quarters and this fits the bill perfectly. Current apes will probably only play .25/.50 but I've enough to spread higher once I trick them into thinking its fun. 1000 25s and a few value barrels of 1000 and 5000.
20240507_175257.jpg

Last edited:
Received my web mold Tina samples 39mm & 43mm from @justincarothers.

I’m digging the 43s a little more since the label is a little bigger. But thought I’d share some pictures for the newbies like myself.

I hate how many ideas have run through my head since signing up with PCF and getting my hands on some of these chips.

Cheers everyone!
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2508.jpeg
IMG_2509.jpeg
IMG_2510.jpeg
IMG_2512.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 21
Nice feller gon send me these. Don’t use the technology so payments gotta be moneygram. Not paying till marked received and I cannot wait to see what all is in this bag/box. Dead rat? Bunch of fingernails? Bvd briefs?

Hopefully just a bunch of starbursts and some of them scorpion chips.

Edit: added bag with box
output_image1715177851445.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m guessing extra labels. They’re on a different chip. Mine is still on a ship from China. :)

View attachment 1325570
Are they your own personal customs? Did you give permission for others to use your artwork? If not that's pretty shady and you should take it up with Tina, or whoever sent those chips to @Goosefraba

Very small but very cool shipment received today! Thanks @softchewy

This is the most I've ever spent per chip on a purchase. But I'm totally loving these at the top of my mixed Tournament set.

20240508_173522.jpg

20240508_173754.jpg

The set is now complete. Although I may add a few additional barrels at some point. But I have enough now for a 16-18 person tournament starting at T5, (10 person) T25 or T100.

20240508_174027.jpg

Are they your own personal customs? Did you give permission for others to use your artwork? If not that's pretty shady and you should take it up with Tina, or whoever sent those chips to @Goosefraba
Why, you seem to be surprised?
Tina's been doing this kind of stuff since day one, offering people's designs as stock ones. So what do you expect him (or anyone else) do about it?

Chinese manufacturers re-selling other people's artwork??

1715247434802.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom