Tiger Palace - Primary Cash Sales (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1673788884467.gif

Waiting
On
Poker chip
Results

Have confirmations of not getting sets been sent out? I know for a fact Ken is trying to get as many sets into people hands/ make as many people happy as possible so wondering if he’s still just working through orders. A lot more moving parts on this one for each order vs. tourney to determine which add-ons would still be available

Fingers crossed this is the case haha - love the idea of a chance still :)

^ (and this is why I always get it in bad)

Have confirmations of not getting sets been sent out? I know for a fact Ken is trying to get as many sets into people hands/ make as many people happy as possible so wondering if he’s still just working through orders. A lot more moving parts on this one for each order vs. tourney to determine which add-ons would still be available

I asked Ken if we would get a "no" confirmation and he replied that only those receiving sets would be notified, which is understandable. BUT, I hope there would be an announcement that all orders/communications have finished so we know for sure that our dreams are crushed. LOL ...and we can move on to Plan B.

Last edited:
@kk405 can you please let us know if you have notified all the people getting a chance to buy primary sets? I would like to know if there's still hope or if I need to make some new plans. Fingers still crossed! Thanks!

@kk405 can you please let us know if you have notified all the people getting a chance to buy primary sets? I would like to know if there's still hope or if I need to make some new plans. Fingers still crossed! Thanks!
I will update everyone in a few hours after I get a chance to go through all my PMs. Looks like one set may have gone unclaimed and might become available. Stay tuned

I will update everyone in a few hours after I get a chance to go through all my PMs. Looks like one set may have gone unclaimed and might become available. Stay tuned
This is so exciting…good stuff! Person next to me on my flight was amazed by the pretty colors…I can’t wait for Saturday.

Glass half full….it’s been an amazing month of PCFing fun.

The set that was unclaimed is now sold... This weekend's sales (21st) will be the secondary cash set and the sample set sales is schedule for the weekend after (28th)

As has generally been the case so far, I only send a PM to those getting a set as informing all who did not is an incredibly time consuming process.

I will have some updates for the upcoming secondary cash set sales in a day or two and hopefully some new pictures as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom