Tiger Palace - Rack Sales (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has nobody done it?!?!

Dibs all. PM coming.

Me shortly after telling my wife what I did,

1675823443845.gif

Noones making plans? I’m going cash as there are empty needs.

Worried that secondary $1s aren’t pictured, but going for:

Secondary .25s, Secondary $1s

Backup choices would include
Peach .50s, Primary $100s, and I think that’s it for usable pieces!

Trying for cash chips for bounties for my tournament set (pri $5s, pri $20s).

Know they are likely non-existant but on the fence on NCV HS to use for progressive bounties. Love arc but the edge spots don't grab me (whereas the primary $20 looks amazing).

If you were lucky enough to get “picked” to buy a set you can now buy extras but no one else can.

I can understand that feeling, but you have to consider a few things:

1) There are less chips available than demanded
2) So, no matter what, Ken could not give everyone a set.
3) Those that got a set, might not have a set that is fully functional for their playing needs.

So now that there are some extra racks to sell, what are the options?

1) Sell to everyone, meaning people with 80% complete sets may never get to complete them.
2) Sell only to those who were lucky to purchase a set, in hopes to make as many functional sets as possible.

#2 Seems more logical to me, but I'm also not unbiased here...

PSA: one rack of fracs per table is enough!!

Some people say it depends. It seems to me it’s a ratio with the $5’s.
Each rack of fracs is “worth” -2 racks of fives.
So if you play $1/1 with no fracs you probably need 5 racks of fives. If you add a rack of fracs to play .25/.25 then you only need 3 racks of fives. If you need two racks of .25 because your game is mostly quarter level then you just need one rack of fives.

But I know, I know, you need to support multiple levels of game play. Because one group you play with plays .25/.25 and the other group you play with plays $4/8.

Right. Like any of you even host games.

I guess it doesn’t hurt to tell my secrets….because they equal to or lesser than all of your secrets.

Frac focus…in this order.
.25c sec (ideal)
$500 prim (would relabel .50c)
.50c sec
Day green NCV (use as .50c or whatever)
Maaaaybe .50c peach but worry it clashes with $5sec

Thinking about backups and will be mocking up pics today while my boss thinks I’m working on “expense reports”…

• Haha
Reactions: mic
I can understand that feeling, but you have to consider a few things:

1) There are less chips available than demanded
2) So, no matter what, Ken could not give everyone a set.
3) Those that got a set, might not have a set that is fully functional for their playing needs.

So now that there are some extra racks to sell, what are the options?

1) Sell to everyone, meaning people with 80% complete sets may never get to complete them.
2) Sell only to those who were lucky to purchase a set, in hopes to make as many functional sets as possible.

#2 Seems more logical to me, but I'm also not unbiased here...
Hey. It’s all good. They’re his chips to sell. I don’t own any and don’t want to, so I have nothing to consider. But your #2 is bs. They were all playable sets. As for the rest some people paid $2 a chip, again, let’s be real.

I don’t know why I bite, I’m weak :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

2 pages and half of it is non owners with no interest of owning a set who don’t care about how these chips are sold.

But they do want to make sure that the Vendor and chip owners know how they feel.

Man, I’m sure your family holidays are a hoot.

4092378F-2677-4A67-98DF-00CC9FEBE322.gif

My set is pretty much perfect how it is, but I'll definitely put my hat in the ring for a second rack of sec. $0.25s. Thinking a rack of the sec. $2s would work really nice as a $25 in a mixed set too. Decisions, decisions!

2 pages and half of it is non owners with no interest of owning a set who don’t care about how these chips are sold.

But they do want to make sure that the Vendor and chip owners know how they feel.

View attachment 1076134
Do you even PCF?
I really like the $500 bc it reminds me of the GCG 500...I think I would be happy with any of these options for a 50c chip....ignoring all spot progression principles (if they exist).

View attachment 1076145
Top ftw:
Oo3a94L.jpg

Thanks for the tag but, sadly, I don’t qualify to participate. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happily, several of PCF's finest and most generous folks helped out, so I’m ready for this lineup to hit the table someday soon. :love::love:

Thanks again to all who helped by selling and trading (at cost) to me. You all are the best!

IIaKdqq.jpg

Thanks for the tag but, sadly, I don’t qualify to participate. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happily, several of PCF's finest and most generous folks helped out, so I’m ready for this lineup to hit the table someday soon. :love::love:

Thanks again to all who helped by selling and trading (at cost) to me. You all are the best!
I still cannot believe how fast you were able to put a set together.

View attachment 1076134
always-something-rolling-eyes.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I have a blue felt and all my sets (except for one) use blue $1s.

That said, a custom felt sure makes for a nice upgrade to any home game!

789f93bb-8e5a-4572-9e6f-dcde65ec1640-jpeg.1037378
I can dig it. I'm working on a Bub Club custom felt. I like green, but will probably go more muted (less bright) for the base. I just want to make sure it doesn't match any chip base colors (exactly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom