Giveaway Tina Web Mold Sample (1 Viewer)

chamber2skipped

High Hand
Reaction score
I bought a web mold sample set of Tinas and no longer need it. If someone wants to try them I'll ship the chips at cost. I can make it to the post office and get you a shipping cost on Monday.

I take PPFF or Venmo.

Attachments

• IMG_20240511_124851.jpg
    IMG_20240511_124851.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 82
I think durbs should be the new dibs! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Heh agreed lol.

Was this indeed a durbs giveaway or a raffle type thing? If I'm a lock, we can DM to handle payment and shipping.

Thanks for putting these up!

Heh agreed lol.

Was this indeed a durbs giveaway or a raffle type thing? If I'm a lock, we can DM to handle payment and shipping.

Thanks for putting these up!
It was first to reply. I'll put you down as a second if he falls through.

In a few words, I think they're much better than cards mold but still not even close to good clay. They are incredible value though.

In more words...

I like them enough to see myself buying a large custom set. I like the squareness (it's always bothered me that BR Pros don't stand on edge), the slight texture (less slip), and the clean appeal of the web design (it just feels good to look at).

If I need a set for 3 tables or more, I can't afford the $3-4/chip that CPCs would cost me. Nor even the ~$1 minimum for RHCs (plus more for decent condition, good edge spots, and relabeling). So the webs would be an incredible value at sub-50c for fully custom. They are indeed the way to go at this price point. You could even consider them almost "disposable" and plan to introduce a new custom design every 1-3 years.

But they do still feel a wee bit chinsy. Just plastic-y and slippery. (That said, I have certain RHCs that are WAY more slippery than the webs. I suppose it depends on the exact materials in the chip.)

The vast majority of players will never notice the plastic injection dimple, but to me, it just screams "I'm a toy." So these are certainly not the maximum premium product you can get.

Solid 6.5/10 if we're ignoring price. But 9.5/10 if your budget is absolutely fixed below $1/chip.

Mostly unrelated - this Sunset Beach design is massively prone to dirty stacks. The 25c, $1, and $5 ALL use the same red and blue. And two of those denoms use yellow. And two of them use white. Not fun.

Yeah, I agree with pretty much everything you said. The dirty stack issue is something I noticed with a few of those custom chip designs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom