What's the smallest type size you'd use on a label? (1 Viewer)

ngmcs8203

Flush
Reaction score
Tina is suggesting I increase the size of the typeface on the club name and city.

1713639120346.png

These are 4.35px (1.535mm/4.35pt), MohaveBold

Personally, it doesn't look that small to me. Any label designers or dabblers out there willing to give me some feedback here on type size? Also I am now seeing that the type curve is not perfectly round and it's going to drive me crazy if I don't fix it.

The “Downtown Las Vegas” type is 4.5 pt, but it is an expanded wide typeface so it may be more readable at a smaller size. And all typefaces will be slightly different regarding their point size, so go with what is most readable.
IMG_5665.jpeg

If that's a 39mm chip in the mock up then I would go larger. If you're worried about it taking up too much space then maybe shorten it to Bay Area Rounders Club which I think sounds better anyway

I would go a bit larger, bearing in mind that the printing will never be quite as sharp as what you are seeing onscreen.

If you don’t want it taking up more space around the edge, you could shorten the name to Bay Area Rounders Club. Poker seems redundant; and then your acronym would be BARC.

I would go a bit larger, bearing in mind that the printing will never be quite as sharp as what you are seeing onscreen.

If you don’t want it taking up more space around the edge, you could shorten the name to Bay Area Rounders Club. Poker seems redundant; and then your acronym would be BARC.
For the record I beat you by 5 minutes but hey, at least you got the like lol!!

I see that now! Was replying to the original query. Though I’ll still claim credit for noticing the catchy acronym…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom