Will Trade for Chips (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure if your wife likes Tiffany & Co.
Jewelry.
If so I have everything from earrings, bracelets, necklace, charms etc.

Everything is authentic and sterling silver.

Strange request, but we are re-doing our kitchen and we are looking for a white Farmhouse sink. Kohler 35.5"

Holy crap, the apocalypse is now - I actually have something that Jim wants. :eek:

Condition similar to Horseshoe Cleveland $5 chips. Trade will have to include legal services for when I am served with divorce papers after my wife comes home to find her prized kitchen sink missing. :cautious:

Holy crap, the apocalypse is now - I actually have something that Jim wants. :eek:

Condition similar to Horseshoe Cleveland $5 chips. Trade will have to include legal services for when I am served with divorce papers after my wife comes home to find her prized kitchen sink missing. :cautious:
Just looked up what the big deal with these sinks are.

That is a nice sink. Never thought I would say that.

custom wooden board to go over the sink and rest on it (quite thick so it goes down a bit and feels like quality) ? just did one for our sink to match the wooden table next to it
you would need to choose wood and design

Two American-made Fender guitars. One is a Strat, cherry red, and gorgeous. The other is a reissue of a 52 Tele, butterscotch. Both are in like-new condition.

custom wooden board to go over the sink and rest on it (quite thick so it goes down a bit and feels like quality) ? just did one for our sink to match the wooden table next to it
you would need to choose wood and design
Let me check with my wife

I am in the market for an O/U 12ga shotgun. Field/Sporting Clays, 30" barrel. You would have to ship to a local FFL.

Jim

Any interest in older video games in original boxes mint condition? eBay fees crush... would sell slightly lower than market price to split savings.

How many PCA sec $5 does this get me?

Screenshot_20210222-235837.png

Any Interest in audio equipment? I have a small collection of old school Rockford Fosgate Punch DSM ix series car amps. These are bad azz amps (those who know, know - lol).

Thanks

Attachments

• 4BE31F01-AAE2-412D-A283-32FE1AF72679.jpeg
    4BE31F01-AAE2-412D-A283-32FE1AF72679.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 203

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom