SOLD 1 rack of Chicken Coop $5 - Auction closes Sunday, 6:00 PM Eastern (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210723_123058.png

HEADLINE!: "Paulson announces chip production to the public!"

Wait its not April 1st!! but wouldn't that just stink!
It would stink because everybody’s $5-$25 per chip chips would drop in value to two bucks apiece? I suppose it would stink for them.
But for the other 95% of chippers who couple build their dream sets? It would not stink for them.
But don’t let me distract from the auction - it’s never happening, people, so keep bidding your brains out.

So what I’ve learned from this is that getting Paulson to make customs for you like the people in the NAGB’s did is basically getting Paulson to print you money.
Yup. And the only base color you should choose is blaze orange. Order 12 different edgespot combos with blaze orange base. Ok, maybe add a few mexican rose base chips in there for good measure.

Order 500k chips and sell them all to rabid PCFers in 10 minutes.

Now have the bankroll to go play LA nekkid lady poker with Windwalker and eat banana pudding.

Yup. And the only base color you should choose is blaze orange. Order 12 different edgespot combos with blaze orange base. Ok, maybe add a few mexican rose base chips in there for good measure.

Order 500k chips and sell them all to rabid PCFers in 10 minutes.

Now have the bankroll to go play LA nekkid lady poker with Windwalker and eat banana pudding.
Well. I like banana puddin and naked ladies !!!

$31/chip get ‘em while they’re cheap guys!!!
I did not expect this at all. At this point if the auction hits $40/chip, I will offer the winning bidder the opportunity to purchase an additional 2 racks at a $30/chip price. What a deal! Yeah I know but there’s just no way (I am also hammered btw) I spit my drink out reading this.

Please allow me to get home and complete my mixed set for 30mins before it’s gets broken up. I will be home tomorrow afternoon. GLWA you guys, I’m about to own a nice RHC set and dream of being invited to serve as dealer at one of Batman’s games.

I did not expect this at all. At this point if the auction hits $40/chip, I will offer the winning bidder the opportunity to purchase an additional 2 racks at a $30/chip price. What a deal! Yeah I know but there’s just no way (I am also hammered btw) I spit my drink out reading this.

Please allow me to get home and complete my mixed set for 30mins before it’s gets broken up. I will be home tomorrow afternoon. GLWA you guys, I’m about to own a nice RHC set and dream of being invited to serve as dealer at one of Batman’s games.
I retract this statement, immediately! If my girlfriend finds out, I won’t make it to her 28th birthday. Don’t nark!

so does this mean JohnJohn's bis is at $2,500 right now asking for a friend lol naw I can't afford this is a fun thing to watch from a far though u people are crazy If I had endless money I would be crazy too so no judgement here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.