For Sale 1020-chip Empress Star Primary Tourney (ESPT) Set (4 Viewers)

I’m in no rush. Fine to wait if you want to look for a full buyer. Totally get it.

But if it does end up splitting I would basically be putting your set back together with my half.

I’m in no rush. Fine to wait if you want to look for a full buyer. Totally get it.

But if it does end up splitting I would basically be putting your set back together with my half.
No worries, I've waited long enough ;-)

1715851865155.gif

After much consideration I’m going to have to drop out of the running for this unfortunately. Sorry for back and forth but can’t move ahead at this time.

Missed some early dib's on page 1...

@TheBigShow taking the most gets priority
120x 25s
120x 100s
100x 500s
140x 1000s
40x 5000s

@JMC9389 (a bit less than you requested)
100 T25
20 T100
20 T500
0 T1000

@trivialpiper (he was in before @JMC9389)
100 T100
100 T1000

@doublebooyah85
20 X T25
0 X T100 (I was last to request)
40 X T5000
40 X T25K

@iLogik requested the T5/bounties first...my bad @TricycleClub

I believe this only leaves 40 T5K. I'll step away and let seller handle his listing. But we are damn near close to a split if seller wishes to split it up this much.
I will take the remaining 40 T5K if the split happens.

ExcitedA bit off-topic, but I thought I'd ask (consider this a free bump for this set I want but keep telling myself don't "need" ) Feel free to tell me to f$%k off if it’s too personal. Are you married or in a relationship?
I have no idea where this is going but I’m here for it

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

A bit off-topic, but I thought I'd ask (consider this a free bump for this set I want but keep telling myself don't "need" ) Feel free to tell me to f$%k off if it’s too personal. Are you married or in a relationship?
lol I don’t follow where these goes but let’s hear the punchline to bother either the no and yes reply lol

A bit off-topic, but I thought I'd ask (consider this a free bump for this set I want but keep telling myself don't "need" ) Feel free to tell me to f$%k off if it’s too personal. Are you married or in a relationship?
You own some already right?

lol I don’t follow where these goes but let’s hear the punchline to bother either the no and yes reply lol

I was just wondering if there’s any chance you could entertain us by saying you’ve used the phrase "BOOYAH" in the bedroom. Catch my drift? Hahaha Had to ask. I know I would if I was the proud owner of that phrase. It would be my Married Borat Moment. I'll be honest, I have one in my back pocket that I'm waiting to use and its...

"You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la" in a full blown Borat accent.

I was just wondering if there’s any chance you could entertain us by saying you’ve used the phrase "BOOYAH" in the bedroom.
Pretty sure such usage of "BOOYAH" is a given and the only remaining questions are whether the phrase "DOUBLE BOOYAH" has been used, and if so, what scenario(s) qualify for "DOUBLE BOOYAH" usage

I do. My breakdown is identical to this one with the exception of 10 more 5k’s on my end. The temptation to turn it into a 40 player set as opposed to 20 player is very strong.
Very understandable indeed. Really nice chips lol. I was happy with the purchase but they really are something in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom