2017 PCF Calendar TIE BREAKER POLL (1 Viewer)

Pick one set to go in to the 2017 PCF Calendar - TIE BREAKER POLL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
It appears that we have a tie for the 11th set that will be featured in this year's PCF Calendar.

There are two sets that we will be voting on. We will keep the poll open for 5 days.

The two sets that you are choosing from each have three pictures below for you viewing pleasure.

Please, only eligible voters from the following list will count.

72o
abby99
AK Chip
Ben
BGinGA
bivey
Blaster
BTSyndrome
carlin
catalyzeme
ChaosRock
chipjoker
Chippy McChiperson
CHP TD
courage
CraigT78
David O
derekdd23
detroitdad
Gear
H|Q
justsomedude
jbutler
johnnycnote
LabMonkey
Lars
liftapint
links_slayer
Max D
MegaTon44
mooremo
Mr Tree
Mr. Cheese
palindrome
PAZ
Psypher100
Puggy
Redbelly
slisk250
TheBigTater
Toby
Tommy
Trihonda

Last edited:
Last edited:
Tommy reset the Poll. If you voted already please vote again. This time the poll is public so we can make sure only eligible votes are counted.

I call shenanigans
No Shenanigans. The poll was not public and Tommy could not make it so those that had already voted were visible. He had said to start a new thread but then he wrote me back stating to re-add the poll to the original post.

All should be good to go now. Poll is public and all those that are eleigble please vote or revote if you had already voted. Poll closes on Friday!

Calling all eligible voters!
@72o
@abby99
@AK Chip
@Ben
@BGinGA
@bivey
@Blaster
@BTSyndrome
@carlin
@catalyzeme
@ChaosRock
@chipjoker
@Chippy McChiperson
@CHP TD
@courage
@CraigT78
@David O
@derekdd23
@detroitdad
@Gear
@H|Q
@justsomedude
@jbutler
@johnnycnote
@LabMonkey
@Lars
@liftapint
@links_slayer
@Max D
@MegaTon44
@mooremo
@Mr Tree
@Mr. Cheese
@palindrome
@PAZ
@Psypher100
@Puggy
@Redbelly
@slisk250
@TheBigTater
@Toby
@Tommy
@Trihonda

No Shenanigans. The poll was not public and Tommy could not make it so those that had already voted were visible. He had said to start a new thread but then he wrote me back stating to re-add the poll to the original post.

All should be good to go now. Poll is public and all those that are eleigble please vote or revote if you had already voted. Poll closes on Friday!

Calling all eligible voters!
@72o
@abby99
@AK Chip
@Ben
@BGinGA
@bivey
@Blaster
@BTSyndrome
@carlin
@catalyzeme
@ChaosRock
@chipjoker
@Chippy McChiperson
@CHP TD
@courage
@CraigT78
@David O
@derekdd23
@detroitdad
@Gear
@H|Q
@justsomedude
@jbutler
@johnnycnote
@LabMonkey
@Lars
@liftapint
@links_slayer
@Max D
@MegaTon44
@mooremo
@Mr Tree
@Mr. Cheese
@palindrome
@PAZ
@Psypher100
@Puggy
@Redbelly
@slisk250
@TheBigTater
@Toby
@Tommy
@Trihonda
Lies!!!!

This is clearly the result of Crooked Hillary impacting the system.

They are both great sets. I lost with @Trihonda chips so my vote is for @Mr Tree. Maybe I win the tourney @SOP IV next year. (come on karma!) ;)

Just to be clear so no one is accusing me of ineligible voting, I committed to a calendar after the main vote but before this one. @David O said I was gtg to vote in the tie breaker.

This is like Florida debating the hanging chads after Bush/Gore

IMG_4521.JPG

Both great sets but the Paymaster backstory, the tribute to Mr. Tree's dad (Pappy Tree?) takes the awesome ceramic set to the next level. Terrific set! :)

Gl to both! No real losers either way - the people get a fantastic calendar irrespective!

No new eligible voters will be added to the list as of now. We do not want former members showing up to vote! No shenanigans and no hanging chads allowed.
This poll will be ran like any good Dictatorship!

I was leaning towards voting for the ceramic set, but the images of fat chics on bikes is now forever burned in memory. Fat Tires it is!

We're going to build a wall and make the villains pay for it!

View attachment 60268

OK, now I'm claiming shenanigans... I had thought we were limited to the pictures we sent David, lol... I think this opens up a floodgate for each of us to post extra pr0nage...

:sneaky: bwa haa haa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom