2017 PCF Calendar Voting Thread (2 Viewers)

Select up to 11 sets to be featured in the 2017 PCF Calender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that the tied spot is 11th place.. lol. Crazy. All a moot point if the tied spot is like 4th place. lol.

Well... AK, Tree, Phantom, and I are all eagerly awaiting results. All the best to those who made it, and to those who are still in the hunt. :)

Whomever the two tied spots are, I'd suggest they each post/submit their own "best" photos in a voting thread for a last place tie-breaker.
I will be posting the vote thread with the pics that I have. If you would like to send me a new pic for the vote off please do.

Thanks and good luck!

David

I will be posting the vote thread with the pics that I have. If you would like to send me a new pic for the vote off please do.

Thanks and good luck!

David
Since we are having a two set runoff can we both post 3-5 pics?

Yes sir. I will put the picture I have in the second post for now. I feel 3 - 5 pictures work but both sets should have equal representation, so let's go with your best three pics.

Please send them to me and I will update the post upon receipt.

David O

@Trihonda and @Mr Tree

I will not use the current pic as one of your three. Please send me the three that you would like in the post and I will add them to the post and remove the picture I am using as a place holder.

David

Sent via PM.

Good luck Trihonda, I'd like to point out my dragsters tires are fatter than yours! :sneaky:

Thanks and good luck!

David

Aren't there 4 sets with 16 votes, are you just throwing 2 out?

I don't have the ability to cast my vote on the tie breaker I blame Hillary. It's rigged. I knew it would be.

What the heck? The tie breaker poll disappeared.

IMG_4510.JPG

If my set made the cut, could I put in a cheeky request for October? It's my birthday, anniversary, Halloween...

If my set made the cut, could I put in a cheeky request for October? It's my birthday, anniversary, Halloween...
I'll second the Black Cat Club for October. Only $13 Halloween chip in existence as far as I know.

I made a request for August since The Great Divide will be then. If there isn't a meet up in October, then it makes sense for Black Cat to get October and we need to feature that special chip!

Missed the cut-off for voting. Just so happens that my vote(s) would have had zero bearing on the results. In other words, I'm happy..... and looking forward to an outstanding calendar. Nice job, David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom