2024 CCA Convention and Chip Show Finds (1 Viewer)

CCA_SM_Director

Two Pair
Reaction score
Please share some of your finds at the CCA chip show. I know I am still digging through the stacks of chips I brought back.

1718721483155.jpeg

1718721498254.jpeg

Tons of interesting, mostly older singles at the show. Very little if anything in quantity for set collectors. While prices in general were flexible, anyone expecting TCR/PCF/Tina pricing was going to be in for a surprise.

1718721902470.jpeg

Took a hard look at this one but I just didn’t know enough to be able to justify the price point.

Some TRK chips that I didn’t have…
IMG_7578.jpeg

I’ve always wanted one of the California Club quarters and been looking for a Silks “Admit One” for quite a while. The others I just thought were neat…
IMG_7575.jpeg

And found a few more of the usual suspects for my sets/projects…
IMG_7577.jpeg

Been out of town but finally getting things unpacked from the show. Here are some pictures of what I have got at the show. The picture are of some outstanding condition chips that I at top of their class. From my sources there is less than 10 known of the Fremont and the Desert Inn is one of the best versions I have ever seen. The second photo are the chips I completed my mini sets of (5 of each). It was nice to see PCF members I have not seen in a few years. I am bummed I will not be at next years show but if you have not been you need to go especially if you are looking for top notch chips.

Attachments

• JUN241098.jpg
    JUN241098.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 63
  • JUN241097.jpg
    JUN241097.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 66

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom