2024 Super Bowl Squares - Chips (1 Viewer)

22 GIF by Taylor Swift

I can never be in enough Super Bowl pools, so I'd love to play. New to collecting so not much to work with. These are the only two I have extras of, and one from my personal set. No idea what they would be worth, so if that's not enough can I add some cash?
IMG_0002.JPG

I can never be in enough Super Bowl pools, so I'd love to play. New to collecting so not much to work with. These are the only two I have extras of, and one from my personal set. No idea what they would be worth, so if that's not enough can I add some cash?
No need for cash maybe add some cut cards and/or a button?

ESPN 8 - The Ocho!

(Spot 8 if that wasn't clear)
Do you believe in unlikelihoods? Average Joe's shocking the dodgeball world and upsetting Globo Gym in the championship match. Unbelievable. I have been to the Great Wall of China. I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt. I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel. But never in all my years as a sportscaster have I witnessed something as improbable, as impossible, as what we've witnessed here.

I don't have anything beyond very basic stuff (white button that says DEALER, various colored plain cut cards). How about the three chips pictured plus I will buy anything up to $15 (chosen by winner) on Amazon/eBay and have it sent to the winner?
Alright, I guess I'm out. Maybe when this rolls around next year I'll have some goodies to play with.
Sorry didn’t see your first reply. That seems pretty good to me. You’re in if you’re still interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom