SOLD 24-Hour Mystery Auction of sealed USPS SFRB (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.gif

The most likely explanation is that his significant other found out he paid $777 for a box they give away for free at the post office and he has been grounded w/ no electronics for the foreseeable future. Certainly would explain why he was not allowed to go to Hornet's party and has not been seen online in a while.

Do we really think @TheJestyr hasn't opened these yet? If they are still sealed the man has a lot more impulse control than all of us.
I do think the box is still sealed. The man's a musician, he's got romanticism damnit!

Who knows, real life happens, he's got a family. He's been a good contact for me and has always been trustworthy, few different business dealings, one of which was delayed and that's been okay.

Is he not allowed to open the box and then have some delay before he reports back on contents...?
Yes - except he declared that he would do a live reveal. You may as well tell your kids that Christmas was delayed a week because Santa wanted to get after-christmas sale prices.

...actually, kids may be more understanding than a bunch of chippers with access to gifs.

I’ve already seen the live reveal, and it was spectacular.

You need to have had a Premium Supporter subscription at Chiptalk to be eligible to see it. Please remit $250 to Ten and you can see the recording.
I’m scared to ask whose box was revealed to @bergs this weekend…

^^100% Gene Wilder improv.^^

A part of me wants this to stay here until the holidays. You know, the part that appreciates losing with flopped quads.
Did that at a$1/3 game in Vegas a few years back. Cost me close to a grand. Would have been more but that was all I had, so I’m with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom