All Jack's Detroit Pr0n goes here (2 Viewers)

What you’ve got there is spectacular! I mean, with the exception of that Primary $500 problem. Let’s clean that up for you by selling me those two pesky barrels of P500. Right, very good then. PM coming.
I have since helped him fix that problem :) BOOYAH!

Every time I come here because of a new post and I scroll through these pages I need to remind myself to be happy with what I have, even if it doesn’t include any primary $500, sec 1ks, or any 5ks... ever... breathe in... breathe out... think leaded THC and TRK... and boobies...

1667438238908.jpeg

Damn, being from Detroit suburbs, I would love a giant Jack Detroit set someday. Wonder if it would be able to recreate with CPC colors?

love it but I thought you didn't play tourneys? :cool
I started hosting with tourneys. Purchased ASTs, Jacks, and CPCs.

I guess I love the Jack set so much. I’ll keep it and never know when I might run a tourney. I sold off the ASTs because as awesome as they are, I didn’t love them enough to keep. The Jacks just speak to me.

@Mooneypenny , thanks for the compliments my friend. Cool man! Craig @doublebooyah85 was able to hook me up as we made some trades. I’ve since “filled the hole” (not OOC lol) and secured the final barrel.

Ok, here is my quick mock up using CPC. The inlays were a quick hack using pics from the Chip Room sale listing so a few are crooked. The $5 could only use the 3 spot tri-color, CPC doesn't have it in a 4 spot. Overall I think it's a pretty good representation.

Jack Detroit - CPC.png

For my reference how much per chip would these hypothetical CPCs run? It’s like $4-5/chip no?

Ok, here is my quick mock up using CPC. The inlays were a quick hack using pics from the Chip Room sale listing so a few are crooked. The $5 could only use the 3 spot tri-color, CPC doesn't have it in a 4 spot. Overall I think it's a pretty good representation.

View attachment 1017462
Should the edge from the $100 match the blaze $1k

For my reference how much per chip would these hypothetical CPCs run? It’s like $4-5/chip no?
Based on a chart I had for my previous CPC orders, here is where you would be based on the Spot levels.

A MoldCSQ/B MoldJockey/H Mold
ChipSpot LevelChipChipChip
$0.25L1$ 1.94$ 2.11$ 2.23
$1L8$ 3.89$ 4.12$ 4.36
$5L5$ 2.96$ 3.19$ 3.43
$25L3$ 2.39$ 2.59$ 2.76
$100L4$ 2.64$ 2.85$ 3.05
$500L6$ 3.27$ 3.50$ 3.74
$1,000L10$ 4.51$ 4.74$ 4.98
$5,000L5$ 2.96$ 3.19$ 3.43

View attachment 1017462
Did you ever pull the trigger on this custom? Just curious, photos?

to be honest I've not been a big fan of the SY 2 quarter. Always though the orange was a bit much with the peach and yellow and with the jacks. HOWEVER, spent some time in the JACK detroit pr0n thread here after getting an SY 2 single from @Pinkdan and I have to say I'm on the SY bandwagon. Cleaned up the chip and the peach pops. I have two asks...

Need to find 2 mint racks. I have a sale post out there now and I know y'all hang here as well. Need to raise some cash and not in a hurry but thought we could get a conversation going if anyone has or has a line on 2 racks.

Secondly, I'd like to mock a few singles up as well so if anyone has any SY $2 peach base labels for quarters with the gear on it I'd love to have just a few I can mock up. I know they shrink, not looking to replace a @Gear order, I'll be ordering some 400 chip labels from gear. Just looking to mock a few up to check the design before I pick up the rest of the chips and order labels. So if anyone has any of the following I'd just be looking for a small sample of labels to test.

My fracs
Quarter SY $2 peach base color with the gears.
Nickel Paris $2 silver base color with the four scallops.

A quick pick to see how Jack colors compare to some others I had.
I did not originally care for the reds and greens from the proof. What a dope I was.

View attachment 261892
This photo is amazing. Being new to the PCF I could only rely on pics. didn't have any barrels to compare. I feel so validated by this pic and satisfied with my humble JD set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom