Almost ready (1 Viewer)

These are brand new molded chips created by Sun-Fly. They have a much better feel than their existing offerings.
Awesome!

Very Abbiatti like in their appearance. The colors look much deeper and richer in comparison to my hybrids I got from them a couple years ago!

PXL_20240201_035729123.jpg

Awesome!

Very Abbiatti like in their appearance. The colors look much deeper and richer in comparison to my hybrids I got from them a couple years ago!
Yea, I personally would compare them to Abbiati or Matsui chips. It is a new process for @SUN-FLY Poker Chips, maybe they can explain the process. My understanding is the chips are molded and not printed.

These are brand new molded chips created by Sun-Fly. They have a much better feel than their existing offerings.
How are they different than the previous hybrids? They look like the recess is smaller.

How are they different than the previous hybrids? They look like the recess is smaller.

Are they available in 43mm as well?
Previous hybrids were printed, these are not printed. The material is mixed and molds are used to create the chip. The label is then added to the chip. Only 40mm mold is currently available and the recessed area for the label is 25.4mm.

1708369361944.png

That art on the chip can be a Geyser dont you agree?
1708369724852.gif

Geyser Lounge - Card Room
I need a designer :bigbucks::bigbucks::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Wait so I can customise the mold with text and art?
Just the text on the label, the label was designed to easily change the text within reason. If you want a different label you can order them without a label and add your own. The chip itself won't be changed, it is a mold so no changes allowed to the chip.

I don't set the price, so anything I say means nothing when it comes to final pricing. However, when working with Sun-Fly they indicated they were going to try to offer a big discount for the GB, the goal was to offer them for around $1/chip during the GB + shipping. Again I don't speak for Sun-Fly, so final pricing could be different.

One of the issues that we faced in the past with molds that have the denomination on them is that they lacked the currency symbol to make them usable across countries. That's fine, but it also presented a problem for fractional chips. Is is the 1 chip the lowest denomination?

One of the issues that we faced in the past with molds that have the denomination on them is that they lacked the currency symbol to make them usable across countries. That's fine, but it also presented a problem for fractional chips. Is is the 1 chip the lowest denomination?
The lowest denominated chip is the 1, however we also have a couple of non-denominated chips using the bottom right. If people really want a $/¢ sign on them they can add it to the label but not the chip itself.

1708376556083.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom