Anyone order from BR Pro Poker recently? (1 Viewer)

rez32

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just placed an order late last week for 600 stock tiki kings chips. They say they are 3 weeks out due to manufacturing delays but I was wondering if anyone has recently placed an order and did you have to wait the full 3 weeks?

Last edited:
I just placed an order late last week for 600 stock tikki kings chips. They say they are 3 weeks out due to manufacturing delays but I was wondering if anyone has recently placed an order and did you have to wait the full 3 weeks?
Assume 4 weeks if they say 3, makes life easier.

Yes recently and that’s normal.
Typically 4 weeks from the date of order :)

Got some custom dealer/all in buttons made

They were at my door step in less than 2 weeks

Stellar quality and CS

Yeah not worried about getting scammed just a little disappointed that stock chips of their most popular design are not in hand and ready to ship.

This is going to be a long 3 weeks.
They don't keep printed chips in stock, they print on demand. Much smarter business model.

My last BR Pro order was when then were saying "3 to 4 weeks" and they were on my porch in 17 days. It's all good man.

It's what BGinGA say, in stock means that the artwork is on file, been verified on test prints for color and scale and that they can produce them as orders come in. I've placed several orders with them and they are usually a few days either side of their ETA, at least in my experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom